1000 miles solo, 3 states, 7 mountain ranges.. Pics!!

F*CK me :banghead:!! i did a 500 mile ride yesterday and u have better pics than me!! :banghead:

awsome pics btw.

started out in NH and ended up in Farmington Maine then back to NH.Anyway, here some pics. (dont mean to jack your thread)

IMG_6793.jpg

IMG_6790.jpg

IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_6765.jpg

IMG_6735.jpg

IMG_6746.jpg

IMG_6793.jpg

IMG_6790.jpg

IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_6765.jpg

IMG_6735.jpg

IMG_6746.jpg

looks like a great trip, thanks for sharing the pics :beerchug:

Those memories will last a life time. what a sweet busa adventure. Thanks for sharing. I need to plan a trip like that just to unwind and clear the mind.:thumbsup::bowdown:

Rashad, I used the auto feature on my camera, and a couple pics were shot by people who were stopped at the same spot. I traded the favor. I rode with one guy from Togwotte pass to Dubois WY and we ate lunch. Tom was a private jet pilot held over in Jackson for a few days, he had rented a Harley. After riding he told me he is seriously considering buying a Busa!

AHh ok.. I was just wondering..cause the one pic of you laying on the grass with your abercrombie bicep pose..looks like a chick would have taken that lol:laugh:
just messing bro, looks good!:beerchug:

Thanks for all the positive feedback, I'm motivated to document my next Busa trip to share with you! The Org. is the best!:thumbsup:

Back