700 mile ride yestreday!

Thanks guys. It was fun. Now, to figure out where I want to go next that I havent been. The bash is next month, :cheerleader: but I dont plan on riding to much while I am there, I plan on hanging out more this time and just relaxing. :)

Don, I wished you had done that before I went to the trouble of rotating my monitor.

Glad you guys are having fun Tim :thumbsup:

Team McCoy MotorSports

Wow, You was only 15-20 minutes from our shop, if I would have known we could have came out to meet up with you. Next time Stop by Pikeville Kentucky over the next state line and check our shop out, and chat a bit. Your welcome anytime. If the shop is closed on Saturday or Sunday we will still open it up for Hayabusa.Org Members to see and hang out.

Location- Tobefast

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com
Motorcycle Parts`Street Bike Parts`Motorcycle Helmets`Street Bike Apparel`Gear`Street Bike Performance Parts`Apparel`McCoy Motorsports`ToBeFast

Team McCoy MotorSports

Wow, You was only 15-20 minutes from our shop, if I would have known we could have came out to meet up with you. Next time Stop by Pikeville Kentucky over the next state line and check our shop out, and chat a bit. Your welcome anytime. If the shop is closed on Saturday or Sunday we will still open it up for Hayabusa.Org Members to see and hang out.

Location- Tobefast

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com
Motorcycle Parts`Street Bike Parts`Motorcycle Helmets`Street Bike Apparel`Gear`Street Bike Performance Parts`Apparel`McCoy Motorsports`ToBeFast

We went through Pikeville, I cant believe it, sorry we missed you. I got th HID that I got from you guys on Friday and put it in, WOW, its bright. Thanks for the fast service and next time were are up there we will stop in.

Tim :)

Back