10,000mi 4 corners ride route planning help. can i stay in your yard?

Are you on a strict timeline because you will be missing some of the best coastline and roads in the world?

i have changed my route to include most all of the Oergon and California coastline.
gonna go ride through a tree too.

please PM me your info so i can hook up with you as i ride through. :thumbs:

im having a hard time with my route from Tulsa to Key West.
i have Blanca's address and phone # in West Palm.

Please if you would like to help, post up or PM me your info.

kinda freakin out. 13 days until i leave. :pullhair:

In Maine. Looks like you'll only ne a few miles from where I am. You're welcome to stay in the yard or even in the mens den in the basement. If you come through on a weekend I'll see what I can do to ride some of it with ya. I'll PM you my cell.

If you want to come from Tulsa to St Louis, you can spend the night at our place. I think there's someone around Chattanooga that might be willing to help you break up the STL to Key West part of the trip.

your not going past me...close...like 2 hours...but not through bloomington, IL

anyways if you need to, you welcome to a bed, oil change and tool if need be. also have a dealer in town who has tires in stock also

Coming through my back yard in rock Island Illinois. Let me know when you will be here.

I am in council bluffs Iowa right by omaha nebraska red. If you are taking 80 west i am right on the way. Let me know brotha i am sure i could make ya comfortable for a night.

Remember when you are in Tacoma, wa. if you need anything let me know ! 253-576-5539 Goldenchild is in the bottom of the state near Vancouver, wa

I couldn't get the maps to work, so I'm not sure if your taking the coast all the way down ca. If you take I 5 down I'm in sacramento with a room and a garage your welcome to. (And a shower since it sounds like that's after camping lol)

:cheerleader: thank you all! i am putting you all together on a big map. it helps knowing i will have help all around the entire country.
expect a call when i get in your neck of the woods.
:thumbs:
i begin packing tomorrow.
i leave next sunday!

As you are making your way up through "Olympia, Washington" I'd be happy to treat you to a little Starbucks Caffeine or lunch. Maybe toss in a gas fill up as well.

As you are making your way up through "Olympia, Washington" I'd be happy to treat you to a little Starbucks Caffeine or lunch. Maybe toss in a gas fill up as well.

:thumbs: sounds like a good plan. i will be through twice. once on the 11th and 12th. once on the way up and again on the way back. pm me your phone number and i will give you a call when i get closer. :beerchug:

fork seal replaced, new brakepads in the rear, fresh oil and filter, all my pennies deposited in the account, and there is a large pile of stuff gathering in my living room.
i have tomorrow to get the bike packed.
im ready. is the world ready for me?

Greensboro, NC is only an hour or hour and a half off your route. If you wanted to adjust it East slightly, you are welcome to stay here after the bash(I'm going too). I have a roomy garage and a spare bedroom. When are you planning to change tires?

Greensboro, NC is only an hour or hour and a half off your route. If you wanted to adjust it East slightly, you are welcome to stay here after the bash(I'm going too). I have a roomy garage and a spare bedroom. When are you planning to change tires?

awesome. please pm me your info.
hope to see you at the Bash. :thumbs:

Back