#1 way to Tick me off!

Well I got a follow up with our Local Risk Manager/Surveillance clown today. He gave me the Toe in the sand box, mumble, murmur and then said that that particular camera didn't show any activity near my bike. I asked to see the tape and was told that employees were not allowed to view the tape??? I stormed out and warned him that if I find out who did it there would be hell to pay. Sounds like I need to call the cops and have them review the video.

What really pisses me off is that it is in the absolute highest trafficked area in our parking lot, 10 feet from the front door and right under a camera and no one saw shid!!! I am glad that we have such a tight nit (though small) group of Motorcyclists at work. Everybody watches out for one another and this is a classic example. The more I type the more I am tempted to kill something!
guns.gif

Thanks for the feedback. And keep on watching out for one another out there!

Jeez ... Does this guy have a supervisor? Have him review the tapes with the law there. I can't believe this kind of stuff. Think I'd be buying the dude who found the screw a brew though!
rolleyes_extreme.gif
javascript:;
javascript:;

That same crap happened here at work, someone put a lit cigarette on my coworker's truck tonneau cover and burned a hole in it.  Security told him the camera that is right there wasn't working/recording.  BS... I think they just dont want to get involved (AKA - do their job).

Makes you wonder how many of the cameras everywhere you see actually are working or if it just the man trying to hold us down?

Anyone seen the school bus example of the kids knowing and not knowing when a camera was on?

Sorry for the thread jack.

Back