#1 way to Tick me off!

bigoltool

Registered
I am leaving work last night and I find a sheet metal screw sitting on my Busa's seat. I figure it is just a buddy of mine "screwing " with me, and didn't give it a second thought. Then I get to work this morning and my riding buddy walks up and asks me if I found the screw. I said yeah WTF did you do that for. He told me he found it propped up against my rear tire like it had been placed there on purpose. Then I got pi$$ed! There just happens to be a video camera right over the bike parking spot for just this reason so I called the guy up who is in charge of surveillance and asked him if he could search yesterdays video and find out who was f___ing with my ride. No way in hell that thing was just laying there. I told him if I found out who it was I intended to get the cops involved because that Sh1t makes me crazy to be so damn stupid as to endanger someones life with a cute little prank like a screw in the tire!

rant.gif

If this is only Part 1. I sure hate to be around when you post up Part 2. Might be some furniture moving going on...
lurk.gif

Ya some jack A$$ tryin to be funny or you have a enemy. Either way if you do happen to find out who it was a gift of leather would be due (a boot in the A$$ and a belt in the mouth)..... Then call the law......
guns.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Mar. 28 2007,01:03)
wow.gif

Glad your buddy saw the screw and got it out from underneath the tire!
+1 to good friends
smile.gif
that also means he was admiring your bike, as i have no idea how he would have seen it unless his jaw had dropped at her beauty and he had to bend down to pick it up
wink.gif

sounds to me like the culprit is due for a swift azz beatin........
guns.gif

hope ya find out who it was and i hope everything gets handled accordingly. maybe u should pull a scene from roadhouse and rip out the persons throat...... just a thought...

PS... i would get the cops involved immediately.  They will take it more seriously and get the tapes immediately.  Parking lot survalence is like mall security, they dont really care and will handle it on their own time and will only really begin to care once the red/blues appear. Trust me, I know from experience.

My motto is trust no one... I would have lodged a work place complaint with my immediate supervisor stating that I am bringing the police in to review the tapes. I would expect at the least this person to be fired. If my supervisor was non-compliant I would be moving up the chain of command and explaining how the actions of an employee (if it was one) can be the companies expense in a work place harrasment suit. Especially since this type of prank can result in serious injury or even death. But then again I am a d!ck.

quote "But then again I am a d!ck. "

no your not, for wanting to pursue it as such.
theres no excuse for anyone to try and destroy and or hurt you or your property.
your suggestion works just fine with me.

whats wrong with ppl...
rock.gif
I mean if theres a problem? can they talk? what if you going home and crashed then how he going to live rest of his life
rock.gif
I bet he is not a kid...who ever did this better be ready to face it...pay backs are b__ch as always...
guns.gif

rock.gif

I am ticked off myself just reading this. What the?

Someone needs a lesson in life. Why would doing something like that even cross your mind? We demand justice. Pics too if you can get em;) lol

Serious though, keep us posted. We need to see what happens with this a$$hat.

I'd be furious.... One thing that really pisses me off is when people have no respect for my vehicles, not to mention putting your life and possibly others in danger. I'd have security looking at that video ASAP.

Why don't you say you got a flat from a screw you picked up on the road and expressed how dangerous it was and pissed how you had to buy a new tire.

Then the scum that put the screw there will think they are off the hook.

They will be surprised when the local LEOs come and 'chat' with them.

(TurboSN95 @ Mar. 28 2007,07:26) I'd be furious.... One thing that really pisses me off is when people have no respect for my vehicles, not to mention putting your life and possibly others in danger.  I'd have security looking at that video ASAP.
+1!!! Especially when they mess with my bike! I almost had my best friend a few years ago in trouble with the law cause he thought it'd be funny to hide my Yamaha Maxim! I take my bikes SERIOUS! Anyone fugs with them, they KNOW not to do it again!
guns.gif
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

(jessup @ Mar. 28 2007,03:16) My motto is trust no one... I would have lodged a work place complaint with my immediate supervisor  stating that I am bringing the police in to review the tapes.  I would expect at the least this person to be fired.  If my supervisor was non-compliant I would be moving up the chain of command and explaining how the actions of an employee (if it was one) can be the companies expense in a work place harrasment suit.  Especially since this type of prank can result in serious injury or even death.  But then again I am a d!ck.
+1 and no you are not a D!CK the A$$hat who put the screw there is!!! I'd find him/her and burn their car with them in it!!!

Back