1 Piece Leather Riding Suits

GrandpaBusa

Registered
HELP!!!!
My New Years Resolution for 07, is to loose a few (many) pounds and buy, borrow or steal a 1 piece perferated leather riding suit. I don't want too endanger or freighten too many cows but am looking for a size 48/50.
What I'm looking for from members of the board are recommendations on which brands are good and which to avoid. I'm not looking to buy a full blown racing because I'm too old and slow but do ride slightly quick on the steet and may do a track day or 2 in 07.
Anyone wearing Fieldsheer leathers?? Have read some fair reviews but would like some actual user input on any and all brands. Hope to have slimmed down and have the suit for the Spring Bash.
Thanks in advance for any and all recommendations.

Grandpabusa

If it makes you feel any better, I have to get a 56 to 58.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

I have a few suits and none of them fit right for me there all made for taller people, so the best way if your not a hardcore racer is go with 2 piece suits. You can buy a top and bottom to fit you and zip them together. The other thing I like about doing this way is when you stop for a rest you can take the top off and cool down. Taking a one piece suit off is no fun. I have Joe Rocket, Teknic, Franklin Thomas and Firstgear suits and at 5' 8" they really don't fit me right in a one piece.

I have a fieldsheer leather jacket and I'd only get 1 crash outta it for sure.....
Go with something a bit better in quality.

Ooh..and drink lotsa water ...
tounge.gif
slim.

I have AGV & Frank Thomas - like both.

Same problem I am 6'3" have to move the velcro for knee sliders - drug hole through rt knee just below slider.

I have a few jackets and suit...
when you riding around town to town and mountain riding? then you need, 2 piece suit...if you going to track all the time then you need 1 piece suit...

Back