1 new 2015 Hayabusa , but not two :(

c10

Registered
It was suppose to be a two bike purchase . Last minute my better half changed things up on my purchase . So Only my brother Chuck got his new
2015 yesterday . I did get to throw her on the lift , poke around , and do the side stand mod for him . I like how easy she comes apart .
Maybe in the next month or so Ill pick my Hayabusa up. Till then Ill just drool .

FYI all stock velocity stacks are same length @ 38mm .

20150710_161516_zpse44j8dog.jpg

Chuck ( will join the board soon I'm sure )

FullSizeRender_zpsg5xvdelc.jpg
20150710_194337_zpsiu0gciyb.jpg

Velocity stacks

20150710_184400_zpse6opjesi.jpg
20150710_184406_zpsxcbepzmv.jpg

These two clowns both own ZX14's 1st gen . Boy did they smack talk . However they did like the GSXR alot .

20150710_194048_zps8t1b5jb3.jpg

Last picture is myself with Chucks bike on the lift .

FullSizeRender1_zpsixrhspa4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, but why aren't you using the tank prop from inside the tail instead of that board?

Good Call ! I didnt know there was one . First Busa I have ever turned a wrench on . Neither my FJR1300 or other bikes similar had a prop so I'm just use to using a board for air box work .

Mine didn't come with a tank stand. Talked 2 three diff dealers, and they all tell me that you need to buy it. I have heard of people getting them with their bike tho. There is a nice place under the hump that it goes nicely!
Troy

Mine didn't come with a tank stand. Talked 2 three diff dealers, and they all tell me that you need to buy it. I have heard of people getting them with their bike tho. There is a nice place under the hump that it goes nicely!
Troy

Didn't get mine either! Damn! Another call to make on Tuesday! ( My dealer is closed on Monday)

My 2012 came with one, however, my new 2015 did not come with one. They must have quit including them with the bikes.

Troy
Oh, sounds like you guys got the factory light weight race bike!

Yesterday Chuck ordered frame plugs , Heli bars , Zero Gravity wind screen ( double bubble ) . Going to send the ECU off for a flash in a few weeks after some seat time . Probably wont bother to remove the PAIR vale till first top end service .
The Hayabusa is sufficiently fast enough as it sits for my brother . He tends to not push the speed like I do . He is not a fan of the cans though .
Black widow header / slip ons by yosh most likely for both of us .

I like that a lot.....was tempted to change my 13' Yellow to Black 15'
From 13' on Suzuki didn't give tank stay or the wee plastic bar end caps....at least not according to my dealer

Back