1 Engineers Perspective and Worldview.

In A Nutshell GIF

My thoughts on the so called great "Reset"? Another power grab just like all the other power grabs of the past. To further enslave humanity with

new standards and behavioral rules designed minimize the birth rate. Right now the Globalist / Puppetician agenda is plodding along doing its

best to brainwash the masses like they have done for decades. The good news is people are finally starting to wake up to what the dark side

agenda is really diesigned to do. These people simply want to "lord' over all us. It is the dream Utopia Globalist agenda. They already have all

the money and power that money can buy... now they want the 2 legged Animal Farm to rule over. Kinda reminds me of the Dark ages followed

by the rennasaince centuries ago. This time they have the tenocracy as a tool... cell phones and computers minimize face to face interactions

and act as a buffer between people and real face to face contact that has decreased in the last couple of decades. The birthrate is also declining

as adults look around and ask... do I really want to bring a child into this world we have today?

My thoughts on the so called great "Reset"? Another power grab just like all the other power grabs of the past. To further enslave humanity with

new standards and behavioral rules designed minimize the birth rate. Right now the Globalist / Puppetician agenda is plodding along doing its

best to brainwash the masses like they have done for decades. The good news is people are finally starting to wake up to what the dark side

agenda is really diesigned to do. These people simply want to "lord' over all us. It is the dream Utopia Globalist agenda. They already have all

the money and power that money can buy... now they want the 2 legged Animal Farm to rule over. Kinda reminds me of the Dark ages followed

by the rennasaince centuries ago. This time they have the tenocracy as a tool... cell phones and computers minimize face to face interactions

and act as a buffer between people and real face to face contact that has decreased in the last couple of decades. The birthrate is also declining

as adults look around and ask... do I really want to bring a child into this world we have today?
I'm not so sure.......there are a lot of people out there in countries that don't subscribe to this ideology.....this sort of thinking is more geared towards western countries and even so, I don't see this as being reality........

I do agree that social media will have very negative effects on society. It gives a very loud voice to those that should be silent,

I think the birthrate is declining because the younger generation are spending more time on their devices and less time in the real world. Pretty hard to meet anyone when your eyes are glued to your device while you are in your parent's basement.

We can choose to believe anything we want to. The guy in the first video spent years researching the last couple hundred years and this is what he came up with.

Scroll quickly through the video and look at the diagram he made to see the notable changes made in how the globalist influence can be quantified.

Looks like history is repeating itself... dark ages followed by a renaissance... issued by those that want to lord over the masses.

We can choose to believe anything we want to. The guy in the first video spent years researching the last couple hundred years and this is what he came up with.

Scroll quickly through the video and look at the diagram he made to see the notable changes made in how the globalist influence can be quantified.

Looks like history is repeating itself... dark ages followed by a renaissance... issued by those that want to lord over the masses.
Hi. I beleive that Biden is the best President ever. He is doing all he can to help the American people. He will win the election too. No matter how many votes Trump gets Biden will get more even if Trump gets 250,000,000 Biden will get 300,000,000.

Hi. I beleive that Biden is the best President ever. He is doing all he can to help the American people. He will win the election too. No matter how many votes Trump gets Biden will get more even if Trump gets 250,000,000 Biden will get 300,000,000.
Come on Mike... You know Biden would never do anything destructive to this nation... Joe isn't a crook and neither is he son. They never made deals with nations that are giving the USA trouble around the world now... right?

Come on Mike... You know Biden would never do anything destructive to this nation... Joe isn't a crook and neither is he son. They never made deals with nations that are giving the USA trouble around the world now... right?
Hi.To Zerks. No that is the truth all the Biden votes will cone from under the table at 3am. They will find a way to prove that all there votes count. They will all be South Ametican votes they count.

Hi.To Zerks. No that is the truth all the Biden votes will cone from under the table at 3am. They will find a way to prove that all there votes count. They will all be South Ametican votes they count.
Hi. I also think that if Biden and the Denocrats works very very hard we could br just like Iran and North Korea. Would jest be so great for all of the American people

We can choose to believe anything we want to.

Everyone is pointing to it being a big conspiracy, and it is a conspiracy, in the legal sense of the word where people are conspiring in secret to carve up the world. But that's an old story, people have been doing it ever since the first city-states developed. The British did it, Hitler did it. But at some point the "Plan" is out in the open and it's obvious. Well I'd say the plan has been out in the open for some time but people are just too dumbed down to recognize it, too engaged in their own little struggles and pleasures to care.

If I could sum the issue it it would be this way. There is only so much wealth and Energy on the planet and we can't all have a share. From 1945 to 1980 there was enough. That's what all the cheap energy bought us. But since then it's been a game of musical chairs. Where is the wealth of the masses? In depreciating houses and units (not land bubble prices) and in the various digital markets, Stocks, bonds, Derivatives, Crypto. That's where all the peasant's wealth is, and it only has value because mutual agreement say it does. In 1933 it was agreed it didn't, the banks failed the markets crashed and the last hope of wealth preservation for the peasants, Gold, was appropriated.

People need to understand that they are basically peasants on a big estate and their rulers are those men behind the scenes who control the flows of capital and own all the real assets. The average housing unit in an average city is worthless without electricity and supermarket supplies. The average productive farmland on the other hand will always have value. If it can stay productive. The reset will come and all these insane prices of shares and homes will plummet. Then what? What's your Plan B.

Once you see the world in this light all those mind boggling anomalies fall into place. Why has the US infrastructure been allowed to fall into disrepair? because it's not in the interests of the overlords to maintain it. Why have millions of poor immigrants been allowed to flood into our formerly rich nations. To divide and conquer the people, to, above all else, keep them from unifying and rising up like in the French revolution.

Why the global push to remove firearms from the citizenry. So they can't defend themselves against law enforcement. Why allow Bitcoin to flourish? Because it ultimately was never used as an alternative currency as was promoted, but as a digital asset that is taxed every time it passes back and forth through the banking system. It gives hope to a segment of society and keeps them quiet, it provides massive revenues to power companies too.

Everyone is pointing to it being a big conspiracy, and it is a conspiracy, in the legal sense of the word where people are conspiring in secret to carve up the world. But that's an old story, people have been doing it ever since the first city-states developed. The British did it, Hitler did it. But at some point the "Plan" is out in the open and it's obvious. Well I'd say the plan has been out in the open for some time but people are just too dumbed down to recognize it, too engaged in their own little struggles and pleasures to care.

If I could sum the issue it it would be this way. There is only so much wealth and Energy on the planet and we can't all have a share. From 1945 to 1980 there was enough. That's what all the cheap energy bought us. But since then it's been a game of musical chairs. Where is the wealth of the masses? In depreciating houses and units (not land bubble prices) and in the various digital markets, Stocks, bonds, Derivatives, Crypto. That's where all the peasant's wealth is, and it only has value because mutual agreement say it does. In 1933 it was agreed it didn't, the banks failed the markets crashed and the last hope of wealth preservation for the peasants, Gold, was appropriated.

People need to understand that they are basically peasants on a big estate and their rulers are those men behind the scenes who control the flows of capital and own all the real assets. The average housing unit in an average city is worthless without electricity and supermarket supplies. The average productive farmland on the other hand will always have value. If it can stay productive. The reset will come and all these insane prices of shares and homes will plummet. Then what? What's your Plan B.
Great insight above, you explain the working man's dilemma nicely. As far as plan B goes... Living off the land in the aftermath of a breakdown of society doesn't look like a good option for me though it might be the only one available. A group of us at work have combined a little bit of our disposable income for lottery tickets. You might say we are all fools for doing it, however, I have defied the odds 1000s of time before... so... with the power of a group perhaps the day will come that we can free ourselves from the Rat Race and hunker down in our own, ( at least for myself and family ) little self sufficient piece of real estate. I always wanted a castle with a moat and a drawbridge. Lol ! Not to mention an industrial size garden, food preservation hardware, a water well, solar panels, Tesla wall batteries and more.

Just remember anything is possible and as Einstein once said, imagination is more important than knowledge.

As far as plan B goes... Living off the land in the aftermath of a breakdown of society doesn't look like a good option for me though it might be the only one available.

Well I never did subscribe to the all or nothing scenario myself, a common meme in many circles. I haven't given it much thought either but I suspect it's a case of people not wanting to give up anything and preferring to go from a suburban house to living in the woods with a vegie patch. They can't seem to conceive of a world which has a functioning government but not a decent income stream for them. All very romantic, this total collapse idea, but that's not what happens in the real world.

In the real world people lose their jobs and their cars are repossessed, they lose their homes perhaps and have to move into a hovel, or a trailer, or a tent. That's where savings come in, but who has those? And if you had them in a bank in Venezuela when the crunch came, well they were made worthless when the local currency was devalued and withdrawal limits were imposed. That's far more likely to happen than the Federal government packing up shop and flying to the Virgin Islands, leaving everyone to sort it out for themselves. If Mexico and Venezuela and Argentina can collapse into poverty and maintain government structure the US can do it easily with all the firepower they have to maintain order. Poverty is a relative thing isn't it. One year you are insuring 4 motorcycles and leaving the lights on all night and the next year you can only afford to register two and you have unplugged the spare fridge and only use the A/C on really hot days. You'd like to sell those other two bikes but no one is willing to pay what you believe they are worth.

A plan B isn't a whimsical idea, it's a solid thought out process, backed up by years if not decades of action, honing, and more action. Most people just count on the pension plan they have. A life's savings held in digital accounts, controlled by men they have never seen, men in $5000 suits that eat in restaurants the average person couldn't afford a bowl of salad in. When things go south they are protected by the Law, they are not liable for the loss of anyone's pension fund. Tough tits, better luck in your next life.

All this is conjecture........and based solely on western culture.....

Does anyone for one second think that countries who have the earth's largest populations are falling into this "so called" perspective?

Not a chance, nor are they concerned about global warming, climate change or what the west is doing.......they focus on what they are doing.

Poverty has been a word in the English language for as long as there has been an English language. When we speak of poverty, countries such as India, Pakistan, Ethiopia and many others comes to mind, places where the population is wealthy or poor with few in between.

Is the west suffering from an economic downfall due to many variables one of which was a global pandemic which will take years and years to recover from....this was expected...throw in a couple wars and strife and you have a recipe for more economic problems.

Life is going to get tough, maybe more than tough for a while but it will recover.

This is not the same as bygone eras, countries and people are able to communicate and project in a moment's notice due to the indent of the internet and all that brings, nobody is operating in isolation any longer and the economy operates on a global scale unlike before.

Would it serve countries to become more self-reliant.....of course it would, would it benefit countries to begin operating in isolation in a nationalistic condition? Not at all.....

All this is conjecture........and based solely on western culture.....

Does anyone for one second think that countries who have the earth's largest populations are falling into this "so called" perspective?

I don't consider those other countries, couldn't care less what happens in them, most of which are dictatorships of one type or another. Other people in other places can sort their own poop out.

I don't consider those other countries, couldn't care less what happens in them, most of which are dictatorships of one type or another. Other people in other places can sort their own poop out.
So in essence you only care about what happens in your own country then?

The only reason I care about all those other countries is they influence what happens in our countries.

So in essence you only care about what happens in your own country then?

The only reason I care about all those other countries is they influence what happens in our countries.

In essence, yes. And I'm not alone in that. How many people do you know that care about events in South Africa. None I'll wager because it's not a threat to you.

You are concerned about people that will effect you directly, though being in Canada I wouldn't be too concerned myself. Europe and the US are a different matter. They are being flooded by hungry refugees but it's a little different down here with our ocean borders. At the end of day being concerned about things that are far beyond our control seems a little pointless to me. We can "care" all we like but it won't change the fact, they are moving because their nations are slipping into poverty and they can't even afford to feed themselves now. That's what's driving them when you look into it. They are not moving through the Darien Gap because they want flat screen TVs and Hummers. They want a life where they can feed their children in safety basically.

I left the city north of me to move to a rural town in a food growing region because I saw the writing on the wall. In the suburb I left there were two murders in the the very next year. There was never a murder there before to my memory, it's an expensive suburb in the second ring. One murder was domestic, the other emboldened young thieves were robbing a doctors house and things got out of control.

You can't change the wind, but you can change your sail.

Great insight above, you explain the working man's dilemma nicely. As far as plan B goes... Living off the land in the aftermath of a breakdown of society doesn't look like a good option for me though it might be the only one available. A group of us at work have combined a little bit of our disposable income for lottery tickets. You might say we are all fools for doing it, however, I have defied the odds 1000s of time before... so... with the power of a group perhaps the day will come that we can free ourselves from the Rat Race and hunker down in our own, ( at least for myself and family ) little self sufficient piece of real estate. I always wanted a castle with a moat and a drawbridge. Lol ! Not to mention an industrial size garden, food preservation hardware, a water well, solar panels, Tesla wall batteries and more.

Just remember anything is possible and as Einstein once said, imagination is more important than knowledge.
Hi. At work they do the same thing. I have been there for 7 years. They have NEVER won anything. One time the jack pot all most a billiom $ they wanted me to buy in too. I said OK but if we win I will split my winnings with everyone but if we lose everyone has to give me $ 2.00. They would not do that. So I said they all are playing to lose. I would have made something like $20.00.

In essence, yes. And I'm not alone in that. How many people do you know that care about events in South Africa. None I'll wager because it's not a threat to you.

You are concerned about people that will effect you directly, though being in Canada I wouldn't be too concerned myself. Europe and the US are a different matter. They are being flooded by hungry refugees but it's a little different down here with our ocean borders. At the end of day being concerned about things that are far beyond our control seems a little pointless to me. We can "care" all we like but it won't change the fact, they are moving because their nations are slipping into poverty and they can't even afford to feed themselves now. That's what's driving them when you look into it. They are not moving through the Darien Gap because they want flat screen TVs and Hummers. They want a life where they can feed their children in safety basically.

I left the city north of me to move to a rural town in a food growing region because I saw the writing on the wall. In the suburb I left there were two murders in the the very next year. There was never a murder there before to my memory, it's an expensive suburb in the second ring. One murder was domestic, the other emboldened young thieves were robbing a doctors house and things got out of control.

You can't change the wind, but you can change your sail.
The thing is, what happens in these countries indirectly affect the rest of the world through disruptions of food production or goods......strife, violence spilling over borders into other countries which destabilize a region....

Unless a country is 100% independent it relies on global producers to sustain it, there are few to no countries that meet this criteria so as we know, it takes little to affect the global market...

You have another post where you spoke of the high price of olive oil for instance, that increase in price is a direct result of global influence.

Even here in Canada we are influenced by global influence and we too are affected by refugees and migrants, our population has increased by 1 million people as a result of global conditions which has placed a very harsh strain on our medical care and housing....

What happens in the world affects each and every country in some sort of way.....even the third world countries as they are easily de-stabilized which will affect their neighbors....

This is why the militaries and diplomatic corps of stabile nations are working so hard at stabilizing nations which are either at risk or have internal problems. For instance the Somali pirates are off shore causing problems with shipping, technically the world should be standing by and not reacting expecting the Somalia government to take care of them.......but they aren't so someone has to.

Back