09 UK version factory stickers

murrin95

Registered
I have another busa in the stable a white 09 but i don't like the blue stickers does anyone know how i can get the UK edition factory stickers????

Feel free to email me or text me thanks in advance

murrin95@sbcglobal.net

630-945-6812:thumbsup:

Come on guys no one on this site knows how to accomplish this, i thought for sure some one here would know :please:

I figured someone would have answered you by now. Contact a UK or EURO dealer and order them direct. That or get a member overseas to do the leg work and pay them for it... ;)

Are you looking for the red stickers from the 2008 white version? That's one of my favorite Busas. One very important thing to remember is that the stickers on either side of the fuel tank are clear coated, so you may be looking at a strip/repaint to change them out.

call derek or kim at cyclesportshawaii.com..(808)536-7023, we had the red colors in 08 here in hawaii they can prob get them for you. word of advice I tried getting replacement panels and decal on the factory 10 model and there was no way they could get them for me, and I had a 2010 I bought from them

Back