08 Exhaust Systems in stock

Roaring Toyz

The Innovators
Site Sponsor
Registered
The new 2008 Hayabusa full 4-2-1 polished megaphone exhaust systems are now in stock ready to ship. Click here for purchase http://www.buynowroaringtoyz.com/Roaring....001.htm

08BusaMeg750.jpg

I heard one of these the other day..let me tell ya..yeah its loud but its a "NICE" loud...got me thinking..I have a full carbon fiber Hindle 4-2-1 system now.I'd love to be able to swap it out str8 up...right now i cant justify dropping $800+ on a 12" piece of metal though

The weight loss and the look is great, but I wonder how much HP and TQ you lose from no back pressure on a stock bike?

NitrousJunkie,

Do you have some official role on this website? I ask because you've popped the "Are you a sponsor of the board?" question to this thread as well as to a reply I gave on another thread. Roaring toyz is obviously advertising, but I was just asking questions regarding two exhaust systems on the other thread.

NitrousJunkie,

Do you have some official role on this website? I ask because you've popped the "Are you a sponsor of the board?" question to this thread as well as to a reply I gave on another thread. Roaring toyz is obviously advertising, but I was just asking questions regarding two exhaust systems on the other thread.
NO,But I dont like spamming on the board,if someone (VENDOR)wants to come here and peddle their wares, then they need to become an Official Board Sponsor,it not fair to the LEGITIMATE sponsors who pay to be here,now.....if they are a sponsor,good, if not and I dont see them listed in the Sponsor section,they need to get up with Captain.Next question?

NitrousJunkie,

NO,But I dont like spamming on the board,if someone (VENDOR)wants to come here and peddle their wares, then they need to become an Official Board Sponsor,it not fair to the LEGITIMATE sponsors who pay to be here,now.....if they are a sponsor,good, if not and I dont see them listed in the Sponsor section,they need to get up with Captain.Next question?
Thank God for diligent enforcers of the right thing.

Back