Exhaust

Billy Busa

Banned
What's the best sounding, loudest pipes for the 2008 hayabusa? I like these CLICK

How hard or easy is it to install a full exhaust system on the 2008 busa?

its not too hard if you can turn a wrench take your time will take abou 2 1/2 to 3 hours.

What's the best sounding, loudest pipes for the 2008 hayabusa? I like these CLICK

How hard or easy is it to install a full exhaust system on the 2008 busa?
yab.... that is the loudest, i have one on mine. get you some earplugs
laugh.gif

no gain on power with roaring toyz.
the next one is brochs mega,very loud but not as loud of roaring toyz. great product and u will gain hp.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Dont get the roaring toyz exhaust i put it on and took it off no power gain, and i dont know if all of them have the same problem but my mid pipe was reaaly bad its 4-2-1 and when it went 4-2 the connector had different sized holes for each two( one hole was about lets say 1 1/2 and the other about 3/4 the pipe restricted two cylinders bad so if you have that pipe check that out and if your planning on buying dont its a waste of money.

Respectively, nobody has heard an exhaust like the TSUKIGI CANNON!!!!!!!! winded out through all the gears, it sounds like a F1 racing car, i do not exagerate, i love this pipe, its LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everywhere i go i get compliments, even the POLICE love it!!!!
bowdown.gif
they say WOW!!!!! and love it because its on a busa too! cops seem to respect busas here anyway, they are a little more lient

I would suggest a Muzzy M10. That is what I have and I have had a lot of people comment on what a great sound it has. It is deep and growling and is loud when you throttle up. Just my opinion.

i have these from "Tailwindz" (comparable to "voodoo" or the "hotbodies")

Greg

Sienna_complete_R_side___resize.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Loud isn't always best sounding IMO. Full R77 Carbon sounds the best to me.
It's not too hard to install if you are mechanically inclined and have taken your plastics off before.

Okay one more time here it is: My stinking loud as heck Canon!!

I was passed by a motorcycle cop the other night on the freeway and he did one of those double takes and the look on his face was priceless. It was like "what in the he** is that pipe?!!". I had one of those SUV crusiers drive next to me for a couple of miles and they rolled up their windows and never paid anymore attention to me which surprised me.

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
dalynchmob4 @ May 19 2008 said:
1422789[/ATTACH] PM]
i have these from "Tailwindz" (comparable to "voodoo" or the "hotbodies")

kwVE-D6bE[/MEDIA]

Greg
Is that baffled? Thats the same exhaust Im wanting to put on my bike as well.
yes they are (although they are pretty tiny), and you can remove them too (haven't done that yet, but i am planning on it just to see what difference there is - if any). Believe it or not, they are not as loud running 6K - 9K rpms as they are running 3K - 4K rpms. The higher that rpm needle gets, the sweeter those things sound!!

Greg

zzwhip.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the BROCK ST MEGAPHONE. That thing is loud but does anyone has the sound clip for the roaring toys??

Dude forget the loudest.. a haya is a haya, it does not need the loudest but you need the

richest sound.... Akrapovic. The best

Then, if you do not like them, pick up a yoshi

cruisers and posers need "loud"
Go fast guys want tone and quiet (least amount of attention with a great sound)

99Busa has a beautifully built pipe that sounds great... ( I have a TiForce I like but it does not appear as well built as the Tsukigi pipe)

If you have any desire to thump on the bike at all, I would listen to the above about a "rich" sounding pipe instead of obnoxious loud... your license will thank you, the public will thank you and the image of sport bike riding will have one less bike upsetting motorist with unreasonably loud bikes... (let the V-twin guys have that world to themselves)
smile.gif

I love the look of the Tsukigi Canon, shame it is so blasted loud.. I would buy one otherwise..

Back