08 Busa Problems Already!!!

If you start slicing and dicing and start having problems later on. The first thing to look at is what was done to it last. That is usually but not always the case.

I would still buy an 08 busa if someone comes up with a fix for the tail , maybe a kit to put the 07 tail on the 08 and i would go of that...
ThumbsUp.gif
If you handled those George Foreman grills I don't think you will have problems with the new busa's azz.

Has anyone tried to change the oil without removing the fairing? The book tells you to on the o5 gixxer also, but Im able to do it with my big clubs. It looks like enough room to get in there with small hands,,,,,OUCH,,, still hot! Ill try later!

After reading the thread, it appears this may have been self inflicted.. (from same thread on sh.org)

"But once i actually think about the problem...it may in fact be my own fault...i cut the wires that go to the license plate light go because i took the plastic bracket off that came with it...I didn't tape of the wires ( i did the same thing on my 06gsxr 750 and had no problems) and just tucked them away....possibly this caused it?? Or maybe not?...I'm sick to my stomach because i waited two months for this bike and have it for 2 days and now it's in the shop..but i will be back soon...i didn't tell the shop about my wire cutting extravaganza...lol....if they don't say anything i won't either..... "

Back