06 busa Cranking but no start

suzukionly06

Registered
haven’t posted here in a while how is everyone doing
great day for a ride
Got the busa out today which I haven’t had the time to ride lately
The bike is cranking but no start I did the basic checks an pulled the plugs no spark after I changed them and I have fuel going to the injectors any suggestions

These were the plugs I took out the one on the right had a closed gap an I tested the stator an it was 0.00 in all three prongs

F2AFE73D-6CDA-4A0A-BA3A-49E419447364.jpeg

Ok jus a quick update I check I have fuel an spark
I changed the stator I checked the ooils they were 1.5 an 1258/1266/1244/1244 rectifier checked out good any suggestions still turn over but not cranking

Turn over as in, motor is free to turn by hand but won’t start or she cranks but won’t start?

Aye wha you 202 how u been No I haven’t got one but I will get one one it puts out a decent amount I put a new few pump in a 200 miles ago changed the filter an regulator but when I took it out it was hard to get out the tank but she started after that the bike got knock over in storage

Checked it the bracket was bent back a tad pulled it out an she fired right up but she still sounds kinda off I did replace the whole assembly From Suzuki while the bike was down one thing I notice is she running about 12 but when I snort it it idled at 16 sounding strong then I pull the choke nothing happens up or down turn it off fires right up funky again almost like she starting to eazy

This has been a fascinating thread. There are so many sensors to be aware of. The typos are fun, too. Wishing you luck with sussing out the cause of your non-startup or too easy to start issues. Following this one.

These were the plugs I took out the one on the right had a closed gap an I tested the stator an it was 0.00 in all three prongs

View attachment 1651791
Just a note re spark plugs, BEFORE installing NEW plugs, always check the gap, sometimes they accidently get dropped in the shop (still in the box) before being sold, and if you just pull it out of the box assuming it's good to go, and install it, it will misfire on that cylinder, or run rough.
I've struck this several times, well worth checking.

Well I synced the throttle bodies after I changed the plugs an it ran great
took it for a couple rides no problem excellent trip then yesterday I tried get a ride in an it start fine an strong but it sounds like a spunt bearing or something just my luck the bike has 40k miles on it
I will post a vid tomorrow

Back