bike cranks but doesnt fire

LOCAL494BUSA

Registered
so i put my 06 back together after the accident. cranked her forabout a minute. nothing.......... i put some fuel in the throttle bodies and it fired long enough to burn the fuel and then back to only cranking.

after the accident the bike cranked but wouldnt start because the fuel relay by the battery soilenoid was crushed.
so i replaced it.

would the bike crank if the ecu was damaged from the impact of my accident?

any help

Does the pump prime? If not, check the fuse like DO3 suggested, then check the tip over switch under the tank it could have been knocked loose.

He got it fired :thumbsup:

",it was the fuel pump fuse on Adam's(LOCAL494)bike,put in a new one and fired right off"

Robert, sorry for the late response. yes ,you were correct. it was the fuse. i was reading piratediverjefffs manual i borrowed and came to the conclusion about the same time i received your response.
thank you for tsking the time to help.

on another note, do you know anyone that would have the map file for the tsukigi cannon on a gen II with stock filter, ecu editior?
Fuel pump fuse is gone brother

Robert, sorry for the late response. yes ,you were correct. it was the fuse. i was reading piratediverjefffs manual i borrowed and came to the conclusion about the same time i received your response.
thank you for tsking the time to help.

on another note, do you know anyone that would have the map file for the tsukigi cannon on a gen II with stock filter, ecu editior?

Not a biggie. Down here they say, even a blind hog finds an acorn once in awhile. :laugh: No sir, I don't know who might have a map

Back