06 busa Cranking but no start

suzukionly06

Registered
haven’t posted here in a while how is everyone doing
great day for a ride
Got the busa out today which I haven’t had the time to ride lately
The bike is cranking but no start I did the basic checks an pulled the plugs as u see here any more suggestions

Hi @suzukionly06. I am looking on your brief history of posts. You are a trucker, a busy guy, and this bike has done some sitting, yes? So how old is the gas and does it have preservative in it?

You posted about an issue which sounds like it may have been related to a safety switch killing the bike while moving. Was that resolved or did the bike sit from then until now?

How long have you owned this bike? What do you know about the history of maintenance?

I hope you resolve the issues and get some fun rides this season.

Getting this bike in reliable shape might take some time and vigilance.

I have had the bike for a while an yes the other issue was resolved I’m thinking it was the harness but the bike has alot of new parts in this last year fuel pump/flow matched injectors/ gen 2 shock stator /rectifier /new sensors /new brakes /rotors /bearings/sprocket /chain other than that head cam work/ ecu tune /sprint air filter
I stored it for 3 months added fresh gas pulled it out to change the rear shock an bam she fell over on her left side picked the bike up tighten the shock an went for a ride for about 5 miles to make sure it was ok
an it shut off as if I hit the switch
Luckily I made off to safety with it wha sounded like a misfire shut it off an never started back up now no spark got fuel

Back