05 motor and a 99 harness

tibofew

Registered
ok i have a 99 put a 05 motor and it runs like #### well barly runs at all sound like the spark plugs got connect in the wrong order but they didnt the bike back fires bit time and sounds like its running on 2 or 3 cylinders are the cams different isnt that were the pick up is i dont know some one help im going crazy

you need to change out rotor and p/u and put 99 parts in there or put 05 harness and computer on the bike then you ill have to do some electrical rewiring cause some of the switches are backwards.give a little more info.

do you have a flywheel/stator rotor for a 99-00?

call me in a hour if you want help.Daniel 503-381-8187

You have to use all the 05 harness and ECM,also change out the to the newer stator,basically everything electronic to include the newer fuel tank with internal pump or it wont be right,I just did this.

you see i gad all the 05 #### and a cop ran me over lol and i have to switch the tanks so i put the 99 stuff on it my bike is originally a 99 but i threw a rod its 99 wireing and 05 motor nothing swaped out yet in the motor i still have the 99 motor and i left the 05 kill swtch on it also bc it has hazards but i think that could be good time it up also

Back