05 Limted Ed.

whytlotus

Registered
Found this board while web surfing. After 30 years of riding mostly Harleys, I picked up an '05 Busa Ltd. Ed. last Thursday. At some point I will likely want to make an exhaust upgrade. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there any pros or cons to a full system with one can as compared to one that has 2? Also, did I do ok @ $9600.00 ? OTD was $10,100.00.  I found 2 dealers that had left over 05 Ltd. Ed's and they were both within $1 of each other.

<!--EDIT|whytlotus
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127154245 -->

Price is very good I got mine in march for 9380 plus 656 TT&L out the door. which from what I hear is about as cheap as anyone has seen. so 10036 but that is for 05 blue and silver not an LE so I think you did great
biggrin.gif
oh welcome to the board and let me be the first to say PICS they are a must here.

Got my 05 LE for 10,100 Also had it for about two weeks. Just did the first service and OMG what a bike. I babied the crao outta the bike untill now. I still have only had it around 7500 but wow.

4-2-1 systems give you more options and generally more power because of the weight reduction. Congrats on the new bike, welcome to the board and post up pics!

My thanks to all for the welcome. I hope that I will be able to ad my input to what looks like a great source of information. Being new to sport bikes, I really value any and all information I can get. This bike is truly an engineering marvel and a joy to ride. I will try and post a pic soon.

Where in WI are you?  What dealer?
I am in Waukesha. I bought the bike from Action Power Sports here in town. The other 05 Ltd. Ed. was at Yochum Motor sports. I had originally talked to them, however the local dealer is more convenient. They (Yochum) also had an 05 Black and Grey still in the crate at $9,399 which is what I originally was looking at, but opted for the Ltd. Ed instead.

Where in WI are you? What dealer?
I am in Waukesha. I bought the bike from Action Power Sports here in town. The other 05 Ltd. Ed. was at Yochum Motor sports. I had originally talked to them, however the local dealer is more convenient. They (Yochum) also had an 05 Black and Grey still in the crate at $9,399 which is what I originally was looking at, but opted for the Ltd. Ed instead.
Welcome to the board, bro. I'm in Union Grove. The new Suzuki dealer here (where I bought mine) has another LE on the floor right now.

Back