Anyone Looking for an 05 Limited Edition

HeliBusa

Donating Member
Registered
In my search for an 05 Silver & Blue at a halfway decent price, I found a Limited Edition sitting on the floor at a dealer in Utah. They quoted $11,240.00 OTD

Hope this can help someone,

John

Dealer info: Stephen Wade Powersports
1295 W. Highland Drive
Saint George, UT, 84770-3213
435/628-5281

In my search for an 05 Silver & Blue at a halfway decent price, I found a Limited Edition sitting on the floor at a dealer in Utah.  They quoted $11,240.00 OTD

Hope this can help someone,

John

Dealer info:  Stephen Wade Powersports
                1295 W. Highland Drive
                Saint George, UT, 84770-3213
                435/628-5281
Sheeet! For that price they better include an in-home mechanic!

I agree, unfortunately compared to here in Vegas, it is a STEAL......

I am facing 13,200 OTD for a NON Limited Edition, thus the search.......

My local stealership has an 05LE "any day now" but no deposit on it, I'll post the price as soon as he calls me back. Sorry Helibusa, they don't have a Blue 05, just a Red/Black.

In Newport News,VA they have a LE and it cost more than here in Boston. Its unreal everything in Boston cost @ least 2x more expensive. Trust me I just moved from there a year ago and lived there for 16 years.

rock.gif

I am waitng on an 05 LE. Anyone interested in a 04 silver & blue brand new at the dealer $9200.

Clark Motorsports
1-620-271-9380

The kicker here is he will deliver & pickup for service here in the midwest.

05 LE $11,442.58 OTD
Southern Illinois Motorsports
Carbondale, Il
(618) 549-7397
I know the price is high, but if you want one, they got it.

How good does the 05 LE? To those that have seen the bike in person? I was at the Local suzuki stealership yestersday , And the quoted an OTD price on a Brand new GSXR 1000 to this poor sap that couldn't speak english but had decent credit and his girlfriend as the translator. The told him $12,980.00 OTD!!!!!! And he bought it!
wow.gif
I just about fell over!!!

How good does the 05 LE? To those that have seen the bike in person?  I was at the Local suzuki stealership yestersday , And the quoted an OTD price on a Brand new GSXR 1000 to this poor sap that couldn't speak english but had decent credit and his girlfriend as the translator. The told him $12,980.00 OTD!!!!!! And he bought it!
wow.gif
 I just about fell over!!!
Ouch, thats nuts!

The dealers are telling me $12,500 here in So Cal. Of course the really good news is we have to have a Cali bike so we're stuck. If not I would fly Utah and pick up that bike

Just picked up my 05 LE in Lake Havasu, AZ. on the 18th for
11,399.00 OTD, it is smooth as glass and alot faster than my 96' CBR900RR. The GunMetal Grey paint job is deep! Comes with gold anodized forks, carbon gauge panel, stickers accent the paint perfectly. I just got home from a midnight ride.
I laid a 30 foot scorchy off the light at Charlston and 215
sideways in second gear. Musta hit a white marker in the lane change at 7,000 r.p.m.'s. Justed back off the throttle and I straightened immediately! I'll file that under can't ride this bike like the 900RR!!! 
director.gif

<!--EDIT|Limitless
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114424926 -->

Back