05 limited $10,500 ?

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys i have 2 choices a blue and silver for 10,100 or a limited for 10,500  these prices are before tax and tags i told them i wouldnt pay freight so dont add it lol  im leaning toward the limited what you guys think

limited. one sweet color
biggrin.gif
but then again blue and silver is faster
laugh.gif

well blue and silver is faster than gunmetal but red and black is the fastest
tounge.gif
They only say this cause they don't have the Gun Metal Gray Like I do.... LOL

well for starters I believe the limited should only be $100 more than any other 05 out there.

and I will say one thing Pictures are decieving sometimes so if you haven't looked at the 05 LTD close, Do so....it has a real nice metalic to it when you see it in person.

I would say if you don't have plans on changing the color or the wheels or the LTD emblem on the tank and you like the bike get it.

If you are wanting to change these things then get whatever you can get the cheapest.

Just my $.02 ...

You should be able to get an LE for at least 10800 otd... Good luck! and post pics! Gun Metal grey is the way to goooooo:)

I waited almost 4 monthes to get the LE, (could have had the silver blue w/o a wait) those 4 months killed me, but I am glad I waited the gunmetal with the black frame was worth it.

I got my 05 LTD for 10,800 with helmet w/2 visors,ESP, back stand, everything paid taxes/tags ect... plus they agreed to do an oil change and filter replacement after 30 minutes of a nice break in run.
wink.gif

But I can't seem to get them to give me any good discounts so the INTERNET I will stay loyal to...lol

<!--EDIT|Magikman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121517720 -->

My best quote on the 05' LE was $10,800 out the door, not including any taxes or title. I then found an 04' LE still in the crate for $9,400. That is where I dropped my deposit.

I considered the LE, but went with the Blue & Silver instead because I like the idea of have two color contrast. But both are nice. Red & Black is nice too, but I steered away from that because I thought it would draw too much unwanted attention! ;)

Back