0% apr

drew breezy

Registered
I bought a 2011 busa back in September and now of course they run 0% APR. Does anyone know if you can go back and refinance thru the bank that Suzuki Dealers use?

I put this in the Gen II forum, figuring there would be some peeps who bought recently.

Thanks

Never hurts to ask but it's a promo to sell more bikes not give up the money they're making off your interest. If it works, awesome! Then I'll go straight and ask about mine too!

how you already tried to directly contact the Suzuki dealer that sold you the bike? hope you are able to do so retroactively. best of luck. :please:

You can try. Never hurts.
I did the 0% for 60 months on mine when I bought mine in late 2010

Have you looked in this? I am in the same boat and didn't want to call and waste time if you had already done it...

I hate to break this to you guys but Sheffield Bank (Suzuki's Finance Company) will NEVER amend your loans to 0%. There is no incentive for them to do so and it will cost them money.

The worst thing of this sort that I can remember witnessing was back in late '09. Honda had a load of inventory of '08 CBR 1000s that they put on sale for $6999 right around Thanksgiving. There were a lot of pissed off people that just paid over $10K for CBRs and then Honda dropped the bottom out price and ruined any resale value on that model bike.

I hate to break this to you guys but Sheffield Bank (Suzuki's Finance Company) will NEVER amend your loans to 0%. There is no incentive for them to do so and it will cost them money.

The worst thing of this sort that I can remember witnessing was back in late '09. Honda had a load of inventory of '08 CBR 1000s that they put on sale for $6999 right around Thanksgiving. There were a lot of pissed off people that just paid over $10K for CBRs and then Honda dropped the bottom out price and ruined any resale value on that model bike.
There were a lot of pissed Buell owners too. My '06 model got boosted a month before the shutdown of Buell and I snapped up an 1125R for $7700 OTD two days after the announcement. I know several folks that got tagged with the full $12,999 sticker including one guy that showed his contract dated literally the day before the announcement. He claimed he even went so far as to contact a lawyer who told him that he was SOL, any refund would be at the goodwill of the company. Is what it is I suppose.

i did get a good deal on my pearl '11 busa in september. but if i knew they were going to run this deal right before riding season, i would have waited and maybe got a 2012. oh we'll!!

Back