T-Rex Frame Sliders

9665919275_624eec4a85_o.jpg

9572096835_f89ce7e59f_o.jpg

Thanks for the pics but there are newer pucks out there!!!! The new ones are triangular with the kanji symbol on them.

Thanks for the pics but there are newer pucks out there!!!! The new ones are triangular with the kanji symbol on them.

I'm thinking they are going to look like the ones in Tim's pictures...but with a triangular shape and the Hayabusa kanji.

:whistle:

If the site/t-rex site doesn't have them posted, you'll have to either use your imagination or be the first.

I just ordered them. I will be installing them this week on my new 13. Will have to tell the story of how I went from a 2012 to a 2013 in under 2 months later

Just bought a new 08 and was considering these. I was a little worried on how they would look with the new shape. Could you please post up some more pics? Maybe a little closer?

Thanks,

JPunisher

Also, I have been reading up on some older posts and it seems that the previous version of these sliders could potentially rub up against the right fairing as in the picture below. Has this been corrected in the latest model? Are you experiencing this issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought a new 08 and was considering these. I was a little worried on how they would look with the new shape. Could you please post up some more pics? Maybe a little closer?

Thanks,

JPunisher

Hope this helps answer your question. I haven't had any issue with rub or spacing with this setup.

James

20131103_153604.jpg

20131103_153615.jpg

20131103_153625.jpg

James, thanks for posting the pictures. I have looked everywhere for a picture of these installed. Not even T-Rex Racing has pictures. I contacted them back in August and they said that they would update the site but still no changes.

Thanks,

JPunisher

Hope this helps answer your question. I haven't had any issue with rub or spacing with this setup.

James

On install on the right the bracket does not appear to fit when removing the pinch bolt & motor mount. Anyone here has some direction on the correct way to place the T Rex mounting bracket?

On install on the right the bracket does not appear to fit when removing the pinch bolt & motor mount. Anyone here has some direction on the correct way to place the T Rex mounting bracket?

I will be pulling my plastics next week. I will take more detailed pictures of the brackets and connecting points. I have to reposition my LED pods so they shine out my grill inserts better.

I contacted T-REX directly about the fairing rub/contact posted by JPunisher and the fix they came up with is described here: (please see cut-out in pic below)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kromdom, thanks for the heads up regarding the cutouts. Also I would have never thought the company would send a custom set of sliders! James, :thumbsup: on the T-Rex site pics. That was really fast! They should send you another set of slider pucks for the assist. Do the new sliders have the cutouts as shown by kromdom? I know that I am a pain in the :moon: with all the questions but please know that I appreciate everyone's help. Murderwon, sorry for jacking your post.

Thanks,

JPunisher

again i will be pulling the plastics off next week to relocate my leds so will double check but want to say that they do have the notch in them. will take more pics with the plastics off. Also hoping to be installing an exhaust system, but need to get one before the wife realizes i am spending money again lol

Back