0"-6" Swingarm, which one? -

• Modded Stock or 600 Swingarm

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters

_WOLFMAN_

Canuck Ground Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Looking for some advice on which arm is best, bike is mainly street bike but I love the look of a stretched Busa.  Going to be ordering a 0"-6" Extended Swingarm in next month or so.  So many options available, will be going with underbracing but want to hear everyones opinion on which type of swingarm would they choose and why? Looking for best choice for longevity and durability for a street bike.

I went with a Thompson Custom Swingarm 0 -8 over. There swingarms are a stock Busa swingarm front half with custom extensions welded in either in a straight weld or v weld. Very good prices & they have an exchange program , or You can order your swingarm the way you want & pay a $225.00 core charge & keep the arm they send you or ship your stock arm to them and get your core charge back. www.thompsonscustomcycles.com , Take a look !
beerchug.gif

100_0256.jpg

For me even if I do a stock arm will be removing the top bracing and going with under bracing for more clearance when I lower the bike.

canadian mike makes really nice swingarms or i personally have a zook arm chromoly with underbracing that is built very well

Hit me up when ready got some arms in stock for core and can have arm enroute within 7 days of ordering..

Goldenchild has great stuff, I went with Canadian Mike like Enginerd tho
bowdown.gif

love the underbraced arm, no probs once I mounted the arm, just 5k miles of stretched out fun so far!
cool.gif

BusaPics_061.JPG

do you just want underbracing or think you need it?I can do any length 600 arm or busa arm.I have cores in stock so you can keep riding...upper bracing removal will cost you about $175 to be removed so most use 600 arm.lmk which way ya wanna go and I will take care of ya.

This is a 600 arm stretched 3-9" by Spencer Cycle. Very happy - but wish I had only gone 0-6" instead.

JC0908071645a.jpg

Back