McIntosh Alumi-Pro or Alumi-Street Swingarm???

Hayabusa133

Registered
Hey I'm thinking about stretching my 2011 hayabusa 6 to 8 inches over. I plan to drag race it with a small shot of nitrous.Plan to do just a little over 200hp.

I'm looking at McIntosh swingarms but I would like to keep the oem belly wing and the original regulator/recitifier location.

Would I need an under braced arm with just over 200hp and 6 to 8 inches over?
Will McIntosh Alumi-pro work on my bike with the belly wing and regulator/recitifier in the oem position?

Does the McIntosh Alumi-Street (without underbracing) fit the Gen 2 busa without any modifications...

Thanks
Mark R.

Just an update for those who are wondering the same thing. I contacted Mr Terry McIntosh today via email. He was most helpful.
He said the Alumi-pro (this is their underbraced arm) won't work with the belly wing because the underbracing causes clearance issues.
The Alumi-Street however is the same arm as the Alumi-pro but without the underbracing therefore it will fit the Gen 2 hayabusa with the belly wing on.

And the 8 inch over Alumi-Street will work best for my application.

I went with the 12" Alumi-Pro on my Gen one..also 200HP with plans for a 50+ shot...had yes, had to lose the belly wing. I have a couple friends who are 8" over...and they are both talking about going longer. Mine seems like it could adjust down to 9"... I'd get that and if you wanted to go longer you'd just need to add links probably...as long as your brake line was long enough in advance. Just my 2 cents..

Stretch1.jpg

Back