Hoover Dam Trip

carlsbadbusa

BANNED BY MC MUSTANG
Donating Member
Registered
YO

Right now by myself.....but If anyone wants to Join, Im planning a HOOVER Dam day trip, 5 hours there, 5 back, spend the day there and nearby, maybe a lil Vegas, then head back, starting as early as 5 AM then coming back mid afternoon....Anyone interested let me know.....IT is a guaranteed blast.....Maybe take some back roads there....and back

will we be obeying the speed limit :whistle:
P.S. What possible date(s) do you have in mind?

Last edited:
was hoping you'd chime in :laugh: wanna double tap this into an IBA ride?

idk. would kinda be hard considering the amount of logging needed for the IBA also it is only 284 miles away.

Last edited:
We can adjust for sunday or monday, ill take a day off if needed, always wanted to go there, Ill work as far as date so we can accomodate everyone who wants to go, also spur of the moment stuff is fine, key is leaving early...and setting up a meetup spot since all off you mostly live north id meet ya up there and we can set up from there. Im looking at the times where things are available for view (dont know if hoover dam has a set schedule for public) but once we set a date we can go from there....lunch would be at Vegas, one the way back, good places there. Once we set a Date we can iron out everything else.....as far as IBA im dying to do a three flag run for that....but we could do a 1000 miler for practice within here...maybe sacramento and back????:thumbsup:...im up for anything...Let me know:beerchug:

OF COURSE !SPEED limits will be observed,............................................................................................. at the mercy of Valentine One and TPX and within capabilities of the Busa within reason of the LAW

Last edited:
MUSTER LOCATION: ARCO gas station @ Winchester exit off 15 freeway
TIME: 0430, onramp NLT 0500
DATE: any given Sunday??
ETA (Hoover): 1000-1100?
LUNCH: 1100-1300
START of RIDE HOME: NLT 1300

The rest is up to you, Carlos :thumbsup:

Dudes, don't wear yourself out before the stampede!
Just sayin :whistle:

Bubba

That place is just Dam fascinating...for like 5 minutes. Better plan on sticking a little Vegas in there, Baby.

...or maybe, as Bubba suggested, you could swing by there on your way back from Reno..

YO

Let me know when yo are headed this way. I'll contact Mike and Aaron. We can meet you guys somewhere and ride to the dam and get some lunch. The only thing is that this weekend will be bad. Any weekend afterwards would be great.

Krom, sound good good plan...Hoover will probably be till 1130 due to photo ops.....vegas lunch on the road 13-1315 hours....

Bubba, you kidding,, .....wear out...before stampede hell naaaaaa.....i wear out for work....not riding

What happens in a busa in vegas stays in vegas.....i guess:whistle:

we can meet up with Hawaiian, and they can point us up to a good chow down spot....

Im down for some 1K miler this sunday if you down with six fat chicks in a power wheels cadi Kev:whistle:

So i guess Im gonna order more tires tonight....for the stampede.....

Last edited:
Krom, sound good good plan...Hoover will probably be till 1130 due to photo ops.....vegas lunch on the road 13-1315 hours....

Bubba, you kidding,, .....wear out...before stampede hell naaaaaa.....i wear out for work....not riding

What happens in a busa in vegas stays in vegas.....i guess:whistle:

we can meet up with Hawaiian, and they can point us up to a good chow down spot....

Im down for some 1K miler this sunday if you down with six fat chicks in a power wheels cadi Kev:whistle:

So i guess Im gonna order more tires tonight....for the stampede.....

Lemme check with Romeo, Scar, and the Warden well actually 2 outta 3 will see this. I think Scar had a ride planned this sunday. And Romeo was down with the IBA run.

k, If so we will ride with the Scar man, and will do Sac run on another day of YO choice

Last edited:
k, If so we will ride with the Scar man, and will do Sac run on another day of YO choice

Yo, Carlos...we're riding this Sunday, like Skaz said...

I put it out to the SoCalHoons, but will post it here, too...

:beerchug:

Headed back to the coast this afternoon... Temps projected here for the next two days 115F (with rain squalls, which will give Phoenix the humidity everyone else is enduring these days...).

I'm Out Of Here!!! (for a few days).

Back