2012 Long Beach MC Show

piratediverjefff

Registered
Ok you SoCal slackers,we have 3 weeks to put together a run over to Long Beach for the bike show and i'm good with either Sat. or Sun. so up to you guys on which will be the day you can make it.Plenty of meetin' up places along the 15N and the 91W so let's start workin' on it.:thumbsup:

(and that's 3 weeks to get an excuse together to get outa work[Red],weddings,funerals,etc.,etc.,etc....hell,if 8 days older than dirt kromdom can make it then so can everyone else:laugh:)

Let's just plan it then on Sat.,Dec. 8th since a lot of us get stuck with family outings,etc. but Sat. is pretty much everybody's goof off day.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: can't make it, to far to drive, take lots of pics though, can't wait to see the outcome.. Rock that place! WOOHOO

Hey So-Cal Busa owners,

So can I get a headcount of how many of you are going and also do you, or know someone, that has a tricked out custom Hayabusa?

Let me know and you could be featured at this year's Long Beat IMS!

Thanks!

Hey So-Cal Busa owners,

So can I get a headcount of how many of you are going and also do you, or know someone, that has a tricked out custom Hayabusa?

Let me know and you could be featured at this year's Long Beat IMS!

Thanks!

Still waitin' for a head count(c'mon you slackers:laugh:).:thumbsup:
Looks like you and the Busa will be featured. This is worse than a stampede :laugh:

I'm in for Saturday!! I finally got her up and running!! I'm close to the 91 and Beach Bl. So maybe we can meet at the Starbucks right off the freeway.

Back