My March 1999 Hayabusa

General Information

So I thought i would add my Gen 1 to the Showcase as it is a very nice stock early Gen 1. I am really happy with how it has turned out. Let me know what you all think, good or bad comments welcome. Also I had to add 1 photo of both my Gen 1 & Gen 2 together. :thumbsup:
  • Gen 1 side view.jpg
    Gen 1 side view.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 4,467
  • Gen 1 rear view.jpg
    Gen 1 rear view.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Gen1 & Gen 2.jpg
    Gen1 & Gen 2.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 106

Comments

Because of how i have my Gen2 set up with lower pegs and Helibars, 18mm bar riser and the rear jacked up kit aswell, the Gen1 feels small.

Love the Gen 1 most for its smoother flowing lines. The Gen 2 also looks great wearing those colors.

You have a stand-out bike in the '99, refurbished and looking pristine!
And I love your Gen 2 also with matching paint color, beautiful condition, so much time and love has gone into both bike . . . just an awesome combo of fine machines!
Tell me, which do you ride the most and which do you PREFER to ride?

You have a stand-out bike in the '99, refurbished and looking pristine!
And I love your Gen 2 also with matching paint color, beautiful condition, so much time and love has gone into both bike . . . just an awesome combo of fine machines!
Tell me, which do you ride the most and which do you PREFER to ride?
Sadly i dont ride the Gen1. Was going to, but changed my mind. It's to nice a bike to risk getting damaged on our uk roads. But it makes me happy every time i see it in the garage.

Sadly i dont ride the Gen1. Was going to, but changed my mind. It's to nice a bike to risk getting damaged on our uk roads. But it makes me happy every time i see it in the garage.
As a famous English musician once said…
“Happiness, is a warm gun” or in this case, a warm Busa. :race:

Item information

Added by
Martin.UK
Views
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Gen 1 1999 - 2007

More from Martin.UK