4 visit Westboro Baptist Church

What a wonderful idea!! I guess they don't like a dose of their own medicine, but how great would it be to have every day Americans show up and do this to them DAILY, with the kindness of Cindy a safe 60 feet or so away while "church" is in session, and let them have their lives disrupted.

It truly amazes me that they are annoyed at all! They remove the last peaceful moments a family has to bury loved ones and never lose an ounce of sleep, and that right is upheld and fought for with the sweat and blood of Americans that they hate. There's a special place in hell for people like them.

What a great story. I hope to hear more. Thanks for sharing :beerchug:

Anyone else see an Org rally showing up doing the same thing with 50+ bikers?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Those freaks are less than an hour from me...

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

This could be intriguing... :D

And really make some impact on a group that so deserves a dose of it's own medicine...gotta thank these 4 guys that traveled 600 miles to spark the idea. :usa:

I think I could find a way to be there. I'm sure a couple of the guys I ride up here with would love to be there too. carrying the flag pole might be a problem but I'm sure we could over come that.

I think I could find a way to be there. I'm sure a couple of the guys I ride up here with would love to be there too. carrying the flag pole might be a problem but I'm sure we could over come that.

I'd love to get there if I could. I'd fly out if I have the leave from work.

Back