Hangover cure

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
Went to a friends house with the wife to go play cards and it somehow just turned into a drunken bonfire, now im paying the price:laugh: Anyone got the ultimate hangover cure??

If we are going for 12, might as well just bring over a case and have the same problem tomorrow:rofl:

Best hangover cure is a big greasy smothered breakfast burrito...

But you guys wouldnt know nothin bout that unless you've spent some time in NM... :laugh:

... you're out of luck, sorry!

2 Tylenol and 1/2 a gallon of Gatorade Rain Lime...next time, make sure to get plenty of fluids in during the day before you partake too heavily that evening :beerchug:

anything with grease, especialy bacon. and dont forget to wash it all down with gatorade or something like that.

alkaseltzer cold plus works for me. along with a greasy cheeseburger and fries, gatorade.

Best hangover cure is a big greasy smothered breakfast burrito...

But you guys wouldnt know nothin bout that unless you've spent some time in NM... :laugh:

... you're out of luck, sorry!

I got some pretty damn good places here in az with a mighty fine breakfast burrito!

water, juice, Gatorade, pedialite, food. peanut butter cheese crackers and V8.
:poke: you don't have any friends with glaucoma do you?:whistle:

water... or a v8...

But before you go home, while still drunk... eat something greasy.. I love manudo.... And something hydrating before I go to bed.. No spinning rooms and wake up ready to go the next day.

Went to a friends house with the wife to go play cards and it somehow just turned into a drunken bonfire, now im paying the price:laugh: Anyone got the ultimate hangover cure??

....Or you could put some of these on your hamburger
magic-mushrooms-shrooms-header.jpg

Back