Hangovers: Prevention and Cure

One BIG BOWL of MENUDO with a GLASS of ICE COLD Tomato Juice....:beerchug:

Any Real MEXICAN Would Know this PROJERK !!!!!!!!!!!:moon:

Pendejo,
I don't live in Sacramento, California, the southwest US or the US for that matter.. So, menudo is a just wee bit harder to find for me, but it is always nice to be reminded of that Baboso! :poke:

If you can remember it, drink a cap of tea before you go to bed. Works wonders for me.

Also, if you are having a lot of pints, drink a Sprite/7up after every 3 or 4 pints. It keeps you more hydrated. Drink plenty of water during the day before going to the pub.

Trust me, I'm Irish. We have a lot more experience when it comes to these matters.

:beerchug:

If you can remember it, drink a cap of tea before you go to bed. Works wonders for me.

Also, if you are having a lot of pints, drink a Sprite/7up after every 3 or 4 pints. It keeps you more hydrated. Drink plenty of water during the day before going to the pub.

Trust me, I'm Irish. We have a lot more experience when it comes to these matters.

:beerchug:

Not always...:rofl:
005ioq-14002484.jpg

Pendejo,
I don't live in Sacramento, California, the southwest US or the US for that matter.. So, menudo is a just wee bit harder to find for me, but it is always nice to be reminded of that Baboso! :poke:

Menudo??

z138282189.jpg

HAIR OF THE DOG!!!

Alka Seltzer sometimes works. Although I don't usually puke, I have other digestive problems

start drinking water (and lots of it) at least 12 hours before going out and you will be good to go all night long and the next day too :beerchug:

Well I can swear on GATORADE!!!!! After you consumed to much alcohol drink as much gatorade as you can! It will take care of everything!! That's what works for me!!! But I think Gatorade can cure everything:laugh:

Back