My quest to find mrs. right

2006busa

Registered
My quest has started out on a very rocky path. so far ive searched high and low for her with no results yet other than a few with "some traits im looking for" on some online sites like craigslist, i've even tried the classified looking for her. all the other girls i've had before her don't come close to her. my dream girl has been in my dreams for quite some time now and its killing me to not have her in my arms. description: my dream girl is a full body girl not too big but just right. when she is seen out in public with me all the other guy :drool: . i like to think of her as, well, a masterpiece that i parade around town with. some may describe he as high maintenance and over the top, but when it come to having her money is not a problem. i would like her to not be too worn out already and preferably to not have too many other men in her past life i have to worry about what they may or may not have done to her. she looks like a model on cloudy days a greek goddess on sunny days. OH how i wish i had my dream girl :please: ... picture down below
\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

Anybody know where i can find her shes a blue 07 busa

blue busa.jpg

Oh and she has to be willing to let the wife join in on the action too. So I take it nobody know where I can find this elusive grl?
Posted via Mobile Device

That is her. Im so glad I went to the org members for help. Im going to the bank tomorrow
Posted via Mobile Device

best of luck getting the one you really want! no other one will ever do!! :beerchug:

Back