Dont run from the Cops

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
This happend at the intersection next to my house
DJCO Baldwyn charged with trooper's death

short:
MHP chased an idoit doing 100+ on the "highway" and lost control of the vehicle and died at the scene. 2 days ago i ran across a guy that said "i never pull over for cops" had me thinking for a while.

Just because you can doesnt mean you should. if you get caught... just pull over. now this idiot is facing vehicular manslaughter for "killing" the Highway Patrolman. food for thought.

"I never pull over for the cops" <--- he probably drinks and drive too. I dont even have the guts to run from the cops. Gas prices are too high. :whistle:

this scenario was taken to the extreme in arizona a while back.
copters were following a chase and crashed into each other.
the runner was brought up on charges t relating to their deaths ???

whatever see thats what cracks me up none of you have done anything wrong in your life have you....nothing illegal...nothing nope ....no arent we a little early to judge anyone....i mean is everyone catholic....food for thought. didnt pay a parking ticket that is wrong so someone has done it but is that ok should we shun them i mean come on man some people will always be a sheep instead of the sheep herder...flame me i don,t care
Posted via Mobile Device

whatever see thats what cracks me up none of you have done anything wrong in your life have you....nothing illegal...nothing nope ....no arent we a little early to judge anyone....i mean is everyone catholic....food for thought. didnt pay a parking ticket that is wrong so someone has done it but is that ok should we shun them i mean come on man some people will always be a sheep instead of the sheep herder...flame me i don,t care
Posted via Mobile Device

I post about a Cop dying about 200 yards from my house because he was chasing some kid that thought he could outrun him. the tangent you ran off on is irrelevant to this post. no flame, no disrespect, just irrelevant.

Last edited:
Posted via Mobile Device

Good point, sorry but had this been a negative story towards the officer this post would be deleted. Remember guys there are two sides for every story.
prayers sent though because he was still a person with a family.:please:

Posted via Mobile Device

That was random? Sounds like someone's having a bit of a complex. :laugh:

:rofl:

I feel sorry for the cop but isn't the risk part of his job? He knows what he's getting into when he accepts the check. I'm not one to run, mainly because I don't I have the skill to safely do it. We have rides that are more than capable of doing it. Why would you stop for a spanking when you don't have to? Sheep suck! I think most police cruisers excede the officers skill level. More than likely the officer didn't have the skill level to pull off that level of a chase and didn't have the common sense or pride to back-off. Everyone knows you can't outrun a radio. It's not like he's by himself out there. To blame the guy running for the officers death is nothing but red tape. A lot of officers are nothing more than the guys thay're chasing. The only difference is they have badges. There are too many hot shot ego happy officers..... and sportsbike riders out there.
The moral of this story is to know your limits and go home after a hard days work or play.
If the temptation of a 180 mile an hour vehicle is too tempting to use then buy a Vespa. It should cut down on the the risk to say.... not today.

Just like riding a bike.... patrolman should not be driving above his ability to control the car. What if he would of killed someone chasing the car? Many larger citys tell the officers when to break off the chase. I wasn't there but I do know the hard learned lessons about driving beyond your skill level. I too wish the patrolmans family my prayers...Wardie

The laws have gotten strict here. I'm thinking it's a mandatory 5 year sentence for eluding and 10 years if there is an accident.

I feel sorry for the cop but isn't the risk part of his job? He knows what he's getting into when he accepts the check. I'm not one to run, mainly because I don't I have the skill to safely do it. We have rides that are more than capable of doing it. Why would you stop for a spanking when you don't have to? Sheep suck! I think most police cruisers excede the officers skill level. More than likely the officer didn't have the skill level to pull off that level of a chase and didn't have the common sense or pride to back-off. Everyone knows you can't outrun a radio. It's not like he's by himself out there. To blame the guy running for the officers death is nothing but red tape. A lot of officers are nothing more than the guys thay're chasing. The only difference is they have badges. There are too many hot shot ego happy officers..... and sportsbike riders out there.
The moral of this story is to know your limits and go home after a hard days work or play.
If the temptation of a 180 mile an hour vehicle is too tempting to use then buy a Vespa. It should cut down on the the risk to say.... not today.

+1.. I feel bad for the guy and his family, but just like all cops,fireman,military,etc, you know what you are up against when you sign up,I'm in soutside of Chicago, you think I dont see cops and others die regularily from stupid people like this, I agree, know your limits

Back