She's Gone

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
Well, after almost three years together my beautiful pumpkin left me for another man today.
sad.gif
At least I know he's a super nice guy and I'm sure he'll take good care of her. Still, there will be a void in my heart (and my shed) for a while.

Is it OK if I keep my signature banner for a while to at least pretend I own a busa? At least until I work through the grieving process?

sale1.jpg

sad.gif
that's rough. Do you plan to own another Busa at some point? Also what kind of sliders are those?

Did ya talk the buyer into joining up - just to keep her in the family?

I feel your pain! I too may have to let mine go due to financial issues. I am doing everything I can not to let that happen.

I know how you feel, I'm still in remorse about the loss of my Busa, I sold mine about three weeks ago, I did find pleasure in the fact that it was going to a guy who had that same look in his face that I did when I originaly bought it back in 2002,  I will own another Busa in the future, but for now , it was time to say goodbye.

Im still hanging around till they kick me off . infact I still ride, and it's still a bird, just a Blackbird.

Poor Warren
sad.gif

Have him join here if he hasn't already so you can stay in touch with her...

Hopefully another is in your future
sad.gif

sad.gif

WB, you can't stay gone forever mano!

Get a new scoot or we're sending people to get ya!
guns.gif

Take it easy bro and seriously, don't make it too long without a new ride
beerchug.gif

Actually Warren I thnk the rules state you need to sign over you .org account to the new owner also. You can no longer use the logon ID warbrown.

Sorry bro...

j/k
biggrin.gif

Lots of people selling Busa. I have even been trying to sell mine with no luck.

Just made a minor adjustment to your account, reflecting your current condition....

(MC MUSTANG @ Nov. 14 2006,05:46) Did ya talk the buyer into joining up - just to keep her in the family?
Yes, he assured me he would signup so I can still hear how she's doing and see her picture from time to time.

Back