POST WHAT YOUR RACING

(crew illogic @ Oct. 01 2006,03:01) btw thats an 03 le

ts9.jpg
Crew - is that slip messed up? You didn't cut no 1.33 60' on anything less than a 66" 1397...

(gnd111 @ Oct. 02 2006,18:37)
(HOLE SHOT KID @ Oct. 01 2006,13:41) Sorry you dont like them guess we all cant be as good as you.
bowdown.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

I wish i had a fast bike like you this old relic turns mid 8 1/4 mile got like 4 g in it. Would vaperize you.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
thats a car tire with a bigblock
lurk.gif

muscle.gif

AOL.com Images Not Available

bye the way that black+grey 06 is mine paid cash 4 it.

cash money baby cash $$$$$$
You know whats funny?  Is your ass has NOTHING faster than my Busa.  And if it is - it's got wheelie bars and a slick cause you can't #$%^&* RIDE.  So be a boy in a man's world and keep silent...

edited for language.   MCM
man you got issues.Ok your the fastest in the world
bowdown.gif

Gee wizz excuse me 4 living.
argue.gif

I had 2 break in I only have 1000 miles now.I havent had time 2 make fast.I admitt only 6.70 took in around $600 on it 1/2 season bracket racing+can prove it have pics.How much you win this summer???I am installing air clutch+ delaybox now least need 020 or better reactions to be competative.

so i run whellie bars im 40% impaired right leg what can i say??
sad.gif
metal rod+lots of screws +stuff in it. i messed up my leg in a semi wreck

I ride this bike sometime 1979 kz900 it runs 9.10 1/4 mile 1260 starcycle bigblock with trons+ slider 2 hit super crossover delay box

you really just have a supergas bike i think you would be a little weak in s/c no way top gas like these bad boysAOL.com Images Not Available

you goy a good running bike 4 a street bike
poke.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

bowdown.gif

Thanks for the pics HSK...
I'm glad ya posted them for all of us to enjoy...
And whats wrong with gnd111, whats his problem with you posting some pics from what looks like a good day at the Track...
Keep em coming...

David

Hole shot - i never said i was the fastest - hell there are stock motor jockies running numbers my 1397 does.

You always talk about what can beat who but it's either not yours OR has a wheelie bar on it OR it is 72" long.

Disabilities? Sorry to hear that ... BUT ... i was born completely deaf in 1 ear and have a 30% loss in the other thanks to flight deck life and working on aircraft and i too have a rod in my femur from snapping it in 1979.

We all got issues but don't post pics of everything in the world and hide behind $$$$ if it's not yours - that's just plain silly.

rant.gif

Hey guys. Let's lighten up just a bit. Try to stick to positive posts. Calling each other out is not going to lead to anything good
guns.gif

Thanks in advance!
Professor

(Professor @ Oct. 03 2006,09:11) Hey guys.  Let's lighten up just a bit. Try to stick to positive posts. Calling each other out is not going to lead to anything good  
guns.gif

Thanks in advance!
Professor
You guys need to look at the history with this BILLY character or is it Hole Shot Kid now or ROACH or the 16 other screen names he has had because he keeps getting BANNED on every Hayabusa site know.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

poke.gif
zzwhip.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man!!! All this trash talking is gettin' me pumped up for the superbike showdown this weekend. Hopefully the rain will hold off. But you know talk is cheat. get those bikes together and do it on the track. Put some money on that...... You guys are got some good lookin' bikes..... here's a pic of mines but it wouldn't win the best looking award.....

Heatin__it_up__.jpg

(crew illogic @ Oct. 01 2006,07:01) btw thats an 03 le

ts9.jpg
you say the zx14 got his ass handed by who?  you?  I'd love to race you on my zx14 ...
ices_rofl.gif

133 60 foot you must have staged with your rear tire...
poke.gif

have not raced at the track. but someday would like to do it.
i did find this pic of the prototype zx13.5 and its test driver.

this should lighten thing up! everyone is faster than him
super.gif

index.jpg

(ranman @ Oct. 06 2006,18:41) have not raced at the track. but someday would like to do it.

super.gif
ices_rofl.gif
at least he will not have to worry about spining the rear tire..
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(1300hemibusa @ Oct. 06 2006,19:04)
(ranman @ Oct. 06 2006,18:41) have not raced at the track. but someday would like to do it.

super.gif
ices_rofl.gif
 at least he will not have to worry about spining the rear tire..
ices_rofl.gif
And its lowered!

ices_rofl.gif

love the trash talking.

Super did you find the clip of your bike on TV?

(1300hemibusa @ Oct. 06 2006,18:32)
(crew illogic @ Oct. 01 2006,07:01) btw thats an 03 le

ts9.jpg
you say the zx14 got his ass handed by who?  you?  I'd love to race you on my zx14 ...
ices_rofl.gif

133  60 foot you must have staged with your rear tire...
poke.gif
im not worried about your 13.5. i would be more than willing to race you. if you were lookin @ the reaction time, it was a flag start sot it is not relevant here.

(heavybusa @ Oct. 06 2006,21:20) love the trash talking.

Super did you find the clip of your bike on TV?
i taped all the episodes in the stl, but it never really showed a good shot of it. there were 2 good shots from behind looking down the side int the dash area. you could see my air pressure gauge real well for my air shifter. it was the episode with the girl in the mustang. she is mach 1 girl on the net and myspace.

Back