Pictorial product review

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
After the advice of a couple members, I took the Busa to a shop that had a nice selection of tank bags. That involved a 2 hour trip to a place called Competition Accessories. The dealerships around me only have bags for cruisers(not a big market for sport bikes in my area) Anyway, I ended up with an OGIO brand bag. The base is magnetic and also has straps for under the tank. It also has a clear pocket for a map. The bag zips to the base, when seperated from tank the bag has backpack straps. Bag is expandable. Without it expanded I fit a sweatshirt, 4 cans of Pepsi, 2 subs from Subway, a carton of smokes, Oakley case, cell phone, pair of Oakley's and kickstand saucer. Needless to say, I love the bag. It was exactly what I was looking for. All leather with a rain cover. Also has a port for my XM radio wires. Havent gotten the XM yet but its coming soon.

MI_ride_030__Small_.jpg

Side view

<!--EDIT|Black Bird Killer
Reason for Edit: "added pic, duh"|1155865970 -->

MI_ride_031__Small_.jpg

Also bought a hat. Been looking for a fitted Busa hat for a long time now and finally found one. Matches pretty well, too.

MI_ride_038__Small_.jpg

So is she. I know, I know, they neither one have on gear. Bad father
biggrin.gif

Reason for Edit: None given...|1155866648 -->

MI_ride_032__Small_.jpg

Thats a nice bag,watch for those straps flopping around if you dont use em,dont want to see your tank getting all chipped ans scratched,nice lookin curtain climber as well!
smile.gif

Last pic. Thanks to the gear nazis on here, a few months ago I bought this jacket. Joe Rocket, mesh and armored. Cool during the day and with a sweatshirt under it in the evenings it is nice and comfy. Has removable liner available, but I didn't buy it yet. Riding buddy also started wearing gear every ride now. He has a Nitro jacket. Feel like it weighs about 30 lbs. His shirt is wet from sweat when we stop because of no airflow. He is now shopping for mesh armored as well

MI_ride_037__Small_.jpg

With jacket on. Yes, that is a Repsol shirt I have on.
tounge.gif

Reason for Edit: None given...|1155867264 -->

Bike128__Small_.jpg

Cool gear..Hat won't fit your big nut though..

Beautiful kids..

Dug out that old photo of you .You know the one Sam...

ugly_face.gif

Back