Accessories from the gun show...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I needed a bag that I could take my guns to the indoor and outdoor ranges to. I have been looking and while at the gun show I found some really good looking bags.. I was looking for a bag that I could carry lots of magazines and two rifles. I finally decided on one, now I have no need for a sniper drag bag but it had all the features that I wanted so that's what I brought home... It has straps to wear it like a backpack, a shoulder strap, 2 handles to carry like a suitcase and a single wide handle to carry over your shoulder.. Ton's of storage, you can put full uppers in two compartments and a whole section for lowers or pistols.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I also snagged a little pouch to carry ammo, you can strap it on your bag, belt or whatever...

4.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

dont need a bag when im already locked and loaded and in my tower.... lol

Cap I have one too. Never used it till a week ago to pickup a rifle of mine. Holds two long guns, and a bunch of extras. Glad I bought it.

Very nice. I need to get a few of those.
I went shopping at the local gun show as well this weekend.
I got an add on for my AR.
Bring on the vombies. :guns:
EoTech's Zombie Stopper

zombie1.jpg

zombie2.jpg

i wish i could be addticted to guns like yall, i guess i get used to them and the pizzazzzzz is not there since i work on them everyday for a living:poke:

Very nice. I need to get a few of those.
I went shopping at the local gun show as well this weekend.
I got an add on for my AR.
Bring on the vombies. :guns:
EoTech's Zombie Stopper

What brand you got there?

everything you ever wanted to know (and a few things you may wish you didn't) about the black rifle:

M4Carbine.net

Back