Is it true a completely new bussa for 2004

I am just curious what they are doing with it?

If it's the same, I'll just be that much happier I bought a 03' BLACK Special Edition!

I am just curious of the NEW colors and if they dropped the weight any? I have a feeling 05' will be the year with all the Competitors updates (Honda XX 1200cc and Triumph 200 MPH rumors) for 04'!

Post it if you see/hear something!

Later,

Josh

Nothing new on the official site as of this posting.
Sources at the dealership & the dealer show show that
BNG are the only changes for 2004.

more like

Basic Normal Graphics

why not have something cool not seen before instead of just changing the color with the same scheme :super:

BNG?

I thought you meant Blue/Grey, as in the Japan 03 color scheme. Is that now the color for the states in 04?

2003hayabusa4.gif

Some body on here had to go to the Press Release, now post something already!

Until then another Japan color we never got!

2001redgrey.jpg

Ok guys lemme let ya in on sumthin...

There is no color that Japan got that the USA didn't get. Cuz...

There is no such thing as a Japanese Spec Hayabusa.

There are Canadian specs, European specs, US specs, & California specs (haha).

I am in Japan, no such thing. Confirmed by the Zuk dealers here.

The Hayabusa is a VERY sought after bike over here because of this. Which sucks for me, cuz they are more $$$.

Later,
Bill

You are correct in that there is no Japan SPEC Hayabusa but you are wrong about the colors.

Japan/Europe has gotten several colors that the states never have.

99/00 Black/Red

00 Solid SILVER (Canada, not sure about Japan)

01 Red/Grey

02 SE Black US only until 03!

03 Orange (Only US)

What about the Deep Pearl Sea Blue? Was that a late 03' color or will that be a Japan only 04' color? See Link: http://www.hyp4r.com/hayabusa/news.htm

We also didn't get the Blue/Silver in 03' that is now available for 04'!

I'm sure there is a few more but that's all I can remember!

Josh

You missed what I was saying I think.

Japan gets zero colors, all Hayabusa's are imported here. No Hayabusa color schemes are made for Japan...

Since they are all imported, then yes, all specs and colors are in Japan. Ive seen US, Canadian, & European. I bought a Canadian, cuz they are easiest to change to meet DOT rules to ride in the US. US specs are hard to find in Okinawa...

Luv, Peace, & Chickengrease....

Bill

I concur with J*Busa!!!!!...Hell I'd even take that butt ugly purple paint scheme if that's all they got!!!!!!!!!!!!

Javaman

Back