Enclosed trailer flooring?

SignalChimp

Registered
Getting ready to set up my trailer for hauling the bike wondering what you all have on the floor.Want something over the plywood thought about just painting it but want to keep it clean figured you will still see tire marks on the paint.
Thought about diamond plate but may be sharp or slippery if it gets wet.Any ideas would be great thanks guys.

keith

Hardwood!  
wink.gif

P1010015_JPG.jpg

most trailers i saw have just plywood for a floor.

if your trailer has a hardwood floor ,well thats very durable.

plus it looks nice
biggrin.gif

dont know if that helped,but you got a good floor down now

Some of the racers at the track have used the painted on truck bed liner stuff. If you seal up the seams before you put it on, and go up the sides a little bit, then you can hose your trailer out.

Other than that...I've seen em use garage floor tiles.

indoor, outdoor carpet. mostly a dark color don't show stain's and its not slippery,but i like the idea of the spray in bedliner in the trailer.
smile.gif

I have diamond plate in the trailer I use. Only slick with oil of tranny fluid (from the dragster). Easy to clean too.

I ordered my trailer with the blk/wht checkerboard pattern. I priced roll flooring, but by the time I did it, I would have two seams and would have only saved $75......

I have diamond plate on the door and where the tires rest though. The door gets slick as hell when it gets wet, though.....

Trailerinside.jpg

Back