Display carpet/enclosed trailer/checkerboard flooring

billyerds01

Registered
Just bought a new enclosed trailer and looking to put flooring down.
Thinking about putting a removable display (hayabusa) carpet down so it can provide two purposes. Making the floor in the trailer look good and then removing it to display my bike on at the shows.

Does anyone know where I can get a display or show carpet?

Was also considering putting checkerboad flooring down but it doesnt serve both purposes. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

I'm sure someone can custom make it for you, so a search. Lots of companies have custom carpet mats in front of their doors with their logo on it. Not sure if it's worth the cost.

Well the only downfall is that if you use it as a display floor and floor for inside the trailer,it's going to get trashed that much faster making the display aspect of it null. Great concept,not not practical for shows etc..

Theres a company that makes RV mats for outside. Poly-something it's made out of. Maybe the site is RV mats or something similar. I have a red,white and blue type design but remember seeing checkered flag and many other designs too. When i was shopping for a mat they were the best option IMHO I've parked bikes on it many times. Will Probibly use it under my show bikes now - thanks for the idea. We have matching chairs too.

Last edited:
ebay had display rugs..like said roll it up and keep for display only to keep it mint..

I put black carpet in my trailer..

SA400032-1.jpg

I put marine grade carpet in my trailer. Looks nice, easy to clean plus works out good for trailer camping. It wasn't that much with the glue and carpet was like 50 bucks for 7.5x16" trailer. With some handy carving with a razor knike you could probley cut it out yourself.

Back