Checkerboard Floor For My Stuntin' 50!

InfiniteReality

Registered
I bought 10-4'x8' sheets of particleboard to put up in my attic. Before they went up had the idea to use 1 board to put the 50 on in my computer room and keep it out of the living room with the new busa. Then figured I need to make it look a little better and came up with this...

Took the wood outside and sanded it with 100 grit paper and blew it off with some air, then painted the edges and boarder black. After it was dry, brought it inside and applied the tile. Wasn't happy with the quality of the tile cause nothing realy seemed to line up 100%. I initially thought I ordered two boxes of 12"x12" squares in black and white. I ended up getting 2 boxes and the checkerboard is 6" squares. Worked out good since I was using it for a little bike.

SNC17774.jpg

SNC17729.jpg

SNC17730.jpg

SNC17732.jpg

SNC17735.jpg

SNC17802.jpg

SNC17807.jpg

SNC17821.jpg

Hi Lake Charles,
I have a house in Buna, TX and most of my relatives are from your area!:beerchug:
Nice looking Garage, and I have the same Color Busa!:thumbsup:
Bubba

good looking floor and bikes, ? for you where you get your 50 i wanna get one for my son to start on. not having any real luck finding one

Thanks, fiance said I could keep the busa in the living room but the fiddy has to find it's own place (ie shed)....so I moved it into my room, the computer room. :)

I bought the stock 50 from a 10 year old, just happened to fall in my lap since I"ve been looking for a local one for a while. It was in excellent shape too. Just keep your eyes peeled, may have to drive to get one...seems alot of people just keep them instead of selling them. Guess cause they're fun for kids and adults, lol

Back