Just a thanks to Postal...

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Just a quick plug to postal for the fairing screens I purchased from him.
He was very punctual through the deal,the delivery/packaging was superb.the screens look great and the instructions are IDIOT proof! (Well....nothing's really idiot proof,but you know what I mean!)
And yes,I know I can go down to Home Depot and..........

Thanks Brendan and DJ! I really enjoy making them. Enjoyed talking with you on the phone today also Brendan. Glad you liked the product. Post some pics when you get them installed. Tom.

DJ, I'll have yours pre-formed and ready to install any time you are ready.

Tom.

How much are we talking to make pack and ship the lazy man fairing screens? I don't feel like making them! Let me know.

<!--EDIT|98vobra
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137545779 -->

ummm, yeah what he said
cool.gif
I'm all for the Postal connection on this one
cool.gif

cool.gif

I think I paid like 30 bucke to my door.
It is worth every penny,they fit like a glove. I only had time to do 1 side tonight,but it looks great.
I couldn't be bothered cutting,forming and all that B/S.
This is the way to go IMO,and Tom was top notch to deal with.

Here are the details:

I NOW pre-cut and custom form all eight fairing screens, this includes the two screens for the rears.

The pre-cut and custom formed eight screens are $30.00, natural shiny finish, shipped to your door, 48 US states only, other destinations slightly higher.
$35.00 for painted screens using off-the-shelf non-OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) colors.
For formed, painted fairing screens that are painted with OEM Suzuki colors the cost is $45.00 shipped TYD, 48 states.

$30.00 for natural shiny finish screens.
$35.00 for painted screens, non-OEM colors only.
$45.00 for OEM (Suzuki) color painted screens.

I provide complete installation instructions with the description of the recommended epoxy to use (epoxy not included).

My PayPal address is: thomas.c.stewart@usps.gov

Thanks again everyone!

Ride safe.

P.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146789049 -->

Hey Postal, I'm interested.... any chance you could get a similar shot of your bike to the small hole one? A little more of a direct view on the screens vs the slightly more angled one? I am gonna get a set, really just need to decide between the two
cool.gif

Thanks! sorry you missed the show, check out my webshots folder for lotsa pics
cool.gif

cool.gif

Hey Postal,  I'm interested.... any chance you could get a similar shot of your bike to the small hole one?  A little more of a direct view on the screens vs the slightly more angled one?  I am gonna get a set, really just need to decide between the two
cool.gif

Thanks!  sorry you missed the show, check out my webshots folder for lotsa pics
cool.gif
Sure Zuk. I will try to get one posted up tomorrow.

Tom.

cool.gif

Thanks buddy! I'm just trying to decide which way to go but will be sending in my order for them
cool.gif

Thanks buddy!  I'm just trying to decide which way to go but will be sending in my order for them
cool.gif
Zuk:

This is the closest picture I have to what you are asking. My digital camera is in the shop right now too. Sorry.

Tom.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137770470 -->

Spring05Ride_017.jpg

Zuk: "Walah!" I found the pic you wanted.

Large hole pattern, Gloss black finish.

P.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137773918 -->

Spring05Ride_016.jpg

Back