Postal.  need i say more?

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
so once again, postal has come through with another great set of fainring screens.  i got them earlier this week and today was the first chance i had to get them on.  must say that they fit like a glove and the directions he provided were very good as well.  i snapped a coule of pics real quick so i figured id post em up so u can see another success story......  or something like that...  

oh yea, dont look at the dirt on the bike.....  been rainin here for 3wks straight so she has just been sittin in the garage collectin dust.

Picture_001.jpg

so looks like the lense on my cam was dirty so the next time we can get some sun around here ill take her outside and snap a few shots..... oh yea, here is a before pic...... this pic was actually taken after gettin the bike ready for bike week in daytona since i forgot to take one today....... and oh yea, since i had the fainring off i went ahead and adjusted my low idle while i was at it........ dang i feel productive tonight

paint.jpg

Always nice to get stuff done! Screens look good. Can't wait to see them in the sunlight.

Good looking bike there....

On a side note I notice there isnt alot of black and purple bikes posted up on here.

Back