My screens from Postal

greaf mod
beerchug.gif

Whoa.... Looking at what you got your helmets hung up against makes my head itch.... Fiberglass in your helmet? Man... That could be uncomfortable.

Anyway.

Postal is good people, looks like some killer screenage... well done.

(Revlis @ Nov. 01 2006,00:18) Whoa.... Looking at what you got your helmets hung up against makes my head itch....   Fiberglass in your helmet?  Man...  That could be uncomfortable.  

Anyway.  

Postal is good people, looks like some killer screenage...  well done.
Rev, I just tagged ya with a "5" on your member rating. Moved ya up to a 4.11.

jump9.gif

hey postal, for the carbon fiber look just get the two colors used in the carbon fiber and spray one color first then put one of your screens over the one you're painting with the pattern sideways and spray the second carbon fiber color.

(smokin_gunz @ Nov. 04 2006,20:58) hey postal, for the carbon fiber look just get the two colors used in the carbon fiber and spray one color first then put one of your screens over the one you're painting with the pattern sideways and spray the second carbon fiber color.
Yo Guns my body work all ready has Postals screens!

postal have you already mailed mine out? i was just wondering cuz i havent recieved them yet>

(RCKTMAN @ Nov. 05 2006,08:20) postal have you already mailed mine out? i was just wondering cuz i havent recieved them yet>
RCK: They go in the mail in the morning, via USPS Priority Mail. Sorry I didn't make the mail by friday as promised, I was slammed all week at work (the USPS) with 10-12 hr days. Hope you understand. Thanks!

P.

(tinbender0 @ Nov. 05 2006,03:54) what keeps the screens in place??
There are several methods available, but I use a two-part Locktite all-weather epoxy. You can get it most places like Lowes, Home Depot, etc. I specify the epoxy name and part number in my instructions provided with each screen set.

P.

(smokin_gunz @ Nov. 05 2006,03:58) hey postal, for the carbon fiber look just get the two colors used in the carbon fiber and spray one color first then put one of your screens over the one you're painting with the pattern sideways and spray the second carbon fiber color.
Thanks Smok! I am headed to the lab today to experiment with that........ Seriously!

P.

AAAssjani.gif

its all good i was just checkin. i cant even pull the fairings off until next week

(RCKTMAN @ Nov. 06 2006,10:47) its all good i was just checkin. i cant even pull the fairings off until next week
Please let me know what ya think of them.

Thanks again!

P.

beerchug.gif

(Postal @ Nov. 05 2006,07:55)
(tinbender0 @ Nov. 05 2006,03:54) what keeps the screens in place??
There are several methods available, but I use a two-part Locktite all-weather epoxy. You can get it most places like Lowes, Home Depot, etc. I specify the epoxy name and part number in my instructions provided with each screen set.

P.
Ace hardware..

wink.gif

118_1884.JPG

(smokin_gunz @ Nov. 06 2006,23:07) how'd the carbon fiber look work out?
Not bad, but it is going to take me more practice to get them perfect.

P.

Back