paint

mistaforty

Registered
hey i heard postal is the best person to get the screens put in but anyone know where i can get good basic paint....bought some mismatched plastics just need the 02 scheme put on em in black and silver

im pretty sure postal retired from makin the screens.

if you want to get a lil crazier, check out Revolution
he's doing my bike right now-shud be finished in 2-3 weeks...call him soon if you want to book something this season-or wait til winter, like I did! ride this year w/a rattle-can job n save your $$ for Revolution-dude, his s**t is  S-I-C-K!

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 17 2007,17:50) if you want to get a lil crazier, check out Revolution
he's doing my bike right now-shud be finished in 2-3 weeks...call him soon if you want to book something this season-or wait til winter, like I did! ride this year w/a rattle-can job n save your $$ for Revolution-dude, his s**t is  S-I-C-K!
+1 On Revolution, Ive got his plastics on my bike!

(GIXERHP @ Apr. 17 2007,20:21)
(BigDiesel @ Apr. 17 2007,17:50) if you want to get a lil crazier, check out Revolution
+1 On Revolution, Ive got his plastics on my bike!
+2. Revolution worked his magic on my Busa.

BusaWhipped_pose.JPG

(ozzy04 @ Apr. 18 2007,00:06) im pretty sure postal retired from makin the screens.
I did, sorry guys.

As for the paint, I buy from Colorrite. Great color match!

Good luck.

P.

thanks guys imma go wit rev on the 08 i do see the work and its sick im just squarin the 02 away to sell. got some rash from an exit-ramp-tractor-trailor-in-the-way get off

You can do the screen mod yourself. You can either purchase the gutter material from your local Home Depot or the stiffer APC stuff from AutoZone. The APC stuff is a little more expensive, but you can do two Busas with that one sheet if you cut it right and not overdo it.

Back