paddock stands

Tejas Busa

Registered
hey tryed doing a search before posting but got bored quick when I didn't find any thing in topic titles......

But anyway what is a good motorcyle stand or paddock stand front and back that works well with the busa.....
have been looking at a bunch on ebay but don't want to get one that's incompatible with my bike.... e.g. swing arm type, spool type, front lift type, something stable and safe....... any help, comments or suggestion will be greatly appriciated....

thanks in advance
Tejas Busa

Pit Bull makes the best stands in my opinion. They are not the cheapest though. For the front get one that lifts from the steering head instead of the front forks so that you can remove the front wheel with the bike lifted.

Joe

My 2 top choices are PitBull and Handy.  Both work great.  If cost is a concern go with the <a href="http://www.handyindustries.com/shop/product_view.asp?idProduct=167&D=1&S=4">Handy<a> as a set of PitBulls will run you about $300.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130123441 -->

Baby_J_and_Midnight__09_Oct_05____1.JPG

thanks..... had to borrow one the other day.... and it was kind of cheap looking and not very stable..... so I'm looking at getting some, and don't want to end up waisting my money on some crap.... both Handy and the Pit Bull both seem like what I'm needing..... I like the extended handle... for sure will help with the lift... thanks again......

Just bought a set of these stands and they are solid as hell! Great price also and good people to deal with. Get them soon because I don't see how these prices can last once his name gets out. Check him out.

http://checkeredflagmotorsports.net/
A guy on a local rider forum ordered a set from them and it took several weeks to get them with no returned emails or answers by phone over that time when he tried to check on his order... He got the stands eventually, but still hasn't got replies to his emails... I'd be careful with them... Just a heads up...

Pit Bull makes the best stands in my opinion. They are not the cheapest though. For the front get one that lifts from the steering head instead of the front forks so that you can remove the front wheel with the bike lifted.

Joe
I'm with big wall... Pit Bulls are the BEST...

IMG_001.jpg

Just bought a set of these stands and they are solid as hell! Great price also and good people to deal with. Get them soon because I don't see how these prices can last once his name gets out. Check him out.

http://checkeredflagmotorsports.net/
A guy on a local rider forum ordered a set from them and it took several weeks to get them with no returned emails or answers by phone over that time when he tried to check on his order... He got the stands eventually, but still hasn't got replies to his emails... I'd be careful with them... Just a heads up...
Heard the same in other forums, as well.

Yeah my stand took two weeks to get but the guy answered his phone when I called and emailed me a tracking # when they shipped. They just moved locations so he told me that shipping was slow for a while, its a small operation, I would wait a few weeks for these stands for only $99.

BigBSBusa,

What year color is your Black LE??

I see your sig says 03 but is it really? Just curious because a few things are different?
wink.gif

BigBSBusa,

What year color is your Black LE??

I see your sig says 03 but is it really?  Just curious because a few things are different?
wink.gif
The bike is an 03 LE with the 02 SE paint.
What happened to the GOLD forks and break calipers??  
rock.gif
Gone like the wind!
EWWW!
tounge.gif
I would have never thought about taking them off. I guess I am just use to it.
wink.gif

PICT0026.jpg

MY VOTE IS PITBULL ALL THE WAY!!! Well worth the money.

wink.gif

Yeah, I just wanted to get rid of the gold. Your bike looks sweet! I also agree about the PitBulls, but if you are on a budget the Handys work well too.

Midnight__16_Oct_05____10.jpg

No tricks. Get the spools lined up and push down on the handle. Make sure to get the bike up on the rear stand before trying to put it on the front stand.

Back