A shorth trip to N.C. with the family

Relsek

Registered
We left Florida early Wednesday morning, here is a photo just after the sun came up of my wife checking to make sure I tied the bikes on well.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130113258 -->

tn_100_3940.JPG

My wife got a kick out of the cotton in the fields in South Carolina so we stopped there for a few minutes.

I removed the trailer ramp after the first tank full of gas. I could feel the wind drag on it so I put it in the bed of the truck. It bumped my fuel milage up from about 14 mpg to a whopping 15. woohoo!

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130119311 -->

tn_100_3942.JPG

We stopped for lunch somewhere in S.C. and I saw something beautiful in my rear view mirror. It was a black an purple busa.
biggrin.gif

tn_100_3944.JPG

We got up Thursday morning for a ride in the mountains. We stayed in the town of Brevard, near Hendersonville and south of Ashville.

tn_100_3945.JPG

The lovely Mrs. Kesler gets cold easy so she bundled up well for the ride. This was her first ride in Mountains.

tn_100_3946.JPG

We hiked a few trails in the mountains, here we found a waterfall that we could stand behind. Notice we all are wearing Hayabusa.org shirts.

tn_100_3970.JPG

Friday afternoon, the guy I stayed with (Tony, we met on the Honduras trip a few weeks ago) and I took a ride, he wanted to show me the place on the mountain where he and his wife were married.

tn_100_4043.JPG

I think he said the name of the mountain was "Ceasar's Head" it was a great ride as can be seen by the rubber on my tires.

tn_100_4053.JPG

We rode again the next day and wore my chicken strips down to about nothing, then went hiking again. Here is a photo of the lovely Mrs. and the lovely Miss. Kesler

tn_100_4177.JPG

That's cool Kevin ... a nice little family vacation in the mountain and with the bikes ... does it get any better??

hehe you trailer her up there ...how sweet....my dumb arse RODE the whole way!
1900+miles round trip....1500 of them in the rain....lol
biggrin.gif

nice trip though...doing it again in the spring....but I'll have a pickup by then!
wink.gif

Back