What's up with my speedometer?

Whats a ninja?
laugh.gif

So, ummmm... Did you?
rock.gif
rock.gif
Maybe..

I just dropped it off, by the time I got there my clutch started acting funny. The service manager and my salesman both came out and the salesman noticed right away that the cover was cracked. It must have cracked all the way through on the way there and that is why the clutch was being wierd.

I guess I'll be without the bike for a few days, oh well, there is always my wife's ninja 250.
sad.gif
smile.gif
That's a fairly well known issue on busas. Not really widespread, but it's been happening here and there since I've been on this board. Looks like zuk would have done something about it by now... I guess they don't have to replace enough of them to care...

Maybe they'll get you back up and running soon. In the meantime just enjoy riding a...

IMG_0473.jpg

rock.gif

Whats a ninja?
laugh.gif
It's that reliable bike you ride when your zuk is in the shop gettin' fixed...
laugh.gif
It's reliable alright, you know just where it is all the time. It's in the garage while you're out riding the busa. It's never broken because it's rarely ridden.
I do have to be careful after riding that ninja though, I just about give myself whiplash when I get back on the Hayabusa.

Kevin
Bah...
drooling3.gif
You got the wrong Ninja for whiplash.
biggrin.gif
The busa would be a break from the neck snappin' comin' from a 10. Not because of more power, but because of less weight at the same approximate power level and the more insane feel when you're blastin' the throttle.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

hey dont mean to post steal but i have a speedo prob too mine is all good down there on the sprocket cover it does the sweep when it starts but no worky not sure if the cluster is bad or the sensor is bad hopeing the sensor if so anyone got some voltage values on the thing so i can check it with a voltmeter thanks a million for any constructive advice. everything else on the bike works fine all the rest of the cluster and my clutch is good to go.

Back