So Cal Busa Riders Unite

this ride was not bad at all...one of the good rides i might add...nice to meet you "RDKILL"  lets ride again in the near furture...too bad we coudn't really finish 'ojai' maybe next time...so 'nelson' whens the next ride???  i coudnt really take pics as i was too busy ridin...plus i didnt wanna look like a damn tourist as i was the only one snappin pics...so heres a couple of pics of us...
tounge.gif

here is the rock store at 'pch'...dont ask me why it is called that, as i do not know..i dont see any rockstars..all i see are mostly bikers..
laugh.gif

hayabusapics244.jpg

<!--EDIT|brahmabull421
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128311868 -->

heres busahaya gettin gas...sorry about this candid pic of you nelson...i just had to post it..i think you were pointing to somebody's chicken strips..
jump9.gif

hayabusapics247.jpg

heres 'rdkill' lookin all  cool and full from the lunch we all just had...good ridin withcha man...lets ride again..this time lets finish ojai...
smile.gif

hayabusapics248.jpg

<!--EDIT|brahmabull421
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128311889 -->

...hey .. I saw some kids ... " Tossin" rocks ... x-cross the street from the store !! ..anywayz ..great ridin with yah 2 ... next time maybe my shoulder wont ..do what it does ! < dammit >
sad.gif
..btw " nice lookin bike" ..
smile.gif

DD !! ....there yah be ! ... yah miss'd a great ride .. " twistiezz n stuff " ... ... we miss'd yah in da "pack".

Dayum bike still in the shop. Post up when you guys plan another ride.

It was definately a cool ride, for sure we're gonna do it again... Next ride "DD deployment ride"... let's start making plans for this one
wink.gif

Back