Sat. Morning Ride To Bear Moutain.;.

2quik

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys. For all that are intrested a couple of us from the board are meeting up at Bear Mountain Sat. At 11:am all are welcome . If your south of Weschester and Long Island here is Directions , if your North and elsewhere go to Mapquest and put in Bear Mountain , Peekskill, NY...Ok For the LongIsland Guys directions to bear mountain as follows From the Whitestone Bridge 6: WHITESTONE BR (Portions toll). 7.4 miles

7: I-678 N becomes HUTCHINSON RIVER PKWY N. 6.8 miles Map

8: Merge onto CROSS COUNTY PKWY W via EXIT 13 toward SAW MILL PKWY / YONKERS. 1.6 miles Map

9: Take the BRONX PKWY exit- EXIT 6- toward SPRAIN PKWY. 0.1 miles Map

10: Take the BRONK PKWY NORTH exit toward SPRAIN PKWY. 0.3 miles Map

11: Merge onto BRONX RIVER PKWY N. 0.3 miles Map

12: Take SPRAIN BROOK PKWY N toward TACONIC PKWY. 12.5 miles Map

13: Merge onto TACONIC STATE PKWY N. 1.9 miles Map

14: Merge onto NY-9A N. 6.7 miles Map

15: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto US-9 N. 7.4 miles Map

16: Merge onto SOUTH ST toward HUDSON AVE. 0.6 miles Map

17: End at Peekskill, NY US Map
18. Rest area will be on your left hand side at top ,Be Carefull making left into lookout area oncoming traffic isusally fast..
..See you There

Well i don't happen to have a pic of the bear mountain area ..but its real easy to find and nice road to ride..any problems pm me ..

saturday ride

CAKX2BWP.gif

I won't be able to make it, but you will definetly have a great ride. If you get a chance, try getting to Hawks Nest along the Delaware River.

<!--EDIT|7th Gear
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128004676 -->

Pictures_8_05_Hawks_Nest_016.jpg

Them pictures sure do look nice, know the area well. Give it about 3 weeks and take the same picture again.

we had a nice ride
johnstein, gm1300, 2quik and a friend of gm1300 where there.
We rode up to rt301 then up to bear mountain .
Here's the view at the top.

Guys, I didn't get to say goodbye I had to split before the Tapanzee Bridge to catch the 9W.

Hope we ride again soon.

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128261753 -->

Hayabusa_ride0003.JPG

on bear mountain a guy on a zx10 approaches us and ask if any of us 'busas' is fast. We point gm1300 who has a turbo. ........So we went for an ice cream cone.

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128458760 -->

Hayabusa_ride0005.JPG

Back