Newest House Pics

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well guys here are a few of the most recent pics that I have of the house, let me know what you think.

This is the media center, all satellite, stereo, alarm, Internet, and phone are managed from here.

This is the living room

This is where the whirlpool in the master bath is going

This is the media center, all satellite, stereo, alarm, Internet, and phone are managed from here.
can i play?!
greenbounce.gif
can i play?!
greenbounce.gif
i wanna play!!
greenbounce.gif

Coming along nicely there, cappy!

greenbounce.gif

greenbounce.gif

Well guys here are a few of the most recent pics that I have of the house, let me know what you think.

This is the living room

This is where the whirlpool in the master bath is going
...O.K. the green wire does what again ?

SHID....there's a hundred green wires...now what-the-fug are we spozed ta do ?

green_wire.jpg

We might just have to host an end of summer bash for all those that can make a long ride to OKC.

Captain

Where does all of that Cat-5 go?? You wired every room in the house? That is Schweet!

drooling3.gif

Man I need to do that here.

So, are you gonna keep servers in that media room? Are you using Satellite for internet or DSL?

Sorry for so many questions... I just saw all of your cabling and had to get my pants down around my ankles!

Well I just got my Pants back up and was thinking...Where does the Dustman's cot go? Oh and I can see a couple of sheilded racks full of Poweredge Servers fitting in there pretty well...Place looks nice.

How are you and Missus getting along? I hear that building your own home can be one of the most stressful things a couple can do.. That tub should make up for it...

thats some serious wiring going on there. im glad you label everthing, that would be a headache if you didnt
biggrin.gif

O.K. Capt. I know I've asked this one time and time again, but where will the "POLE" be?
rock.gif
I'm all interested in going up there if the beer machine is cold and the strippers are on stage. Now for the last time..."Where is the pole!?"

Lookin' good Capt. You know I gotta mess with ya about those strippers though
laugh.gif

Brian

BTW - is that second tube from the left speaker wire?? What the? You gonna have a centralized stereo or what?

OK here are some of the answers to the questions

1. Yes servers will be in that room
2. Yes that is all speaker wire
3. The house is wired for sound! I can put whatever audio source to a pre-amp then an audio DA that allows me to listen to the music in speakers in each room. I even have the front and back porch wired for sound.
4. CAT 5 is in each room in at least 2 places in the room. The living room has 2 cat 5, 4 speaker wires and a cable of RG9 on each wall going to the media center.
5. The media center will allow me to cross connect the speakers to the area that they need to cover. Example if you face the south then the speakers would be front left and front right, with the rear being the same. But if I only wired the south wall then I could never re-arrange the living room. I ran a speaker wire from each corner of the room to the media center and each wall is wired for audio too. If I ever decide to put the TV on the North wall then I simply go to the media center and change the audio cross connects. Pretty cool huh...... I even put coax on the porches.

Captain

I like, I like, uuuuuh but me thinks you otta move the house about a 1000 miles west so you dont have any of those pesky tornado's shuttin ya down.
wink.gif

Looks like it's coming along nicely! Always great to see the update pics. I can't get all that excited about the wiring, but I see why you said before that you pulled a LOT of wire.
Keep the pics coming!
House warming huh? How far is OKC from L.A.?

Back