755hp 715lb/ft With Warranty!

One of these days, right now she just sits waiting to get paid off. If I get to the point of dropping 10 to 15k, another 2 will not break the bank in suspension. My plan is to have the Shelby plant in Vegas work her over towards what I want. I still am toying with the idea of a twin turbo set up, but either way it will be down the road. I want to get my pilots license first and see if my interests change to a machine that doesnt need all that HP.
Sounds like a good plan. That’s what I’m waiting for too. Once is paid for, it’ll free some money so I can add the turbos, upgrade the clutch and beef up the transmission. That pilot’s license can get expensive. I wanted to get it while I was studying avionics down in Miami, but I was only 18 and paying for school myself, so funds wouldn’t allow it. I switched carriers some years later and that was that. :-(

Sounds like a good plan. That’s what I’m waiting for too. Once is paid for, it’ll free some money so I can add the turbos, upgrade the clutch and beef up the transmission. That pilot’s license can get expensive. I wanted to get it while I was studying avionics down in Miami, but I was only 18 and paying for school myself, so funds wouldn’t allow it. I switched carriers some years later and that was that. :-(

She sounds like it will be a beast. No joke on the other "hobby".

She sounds like it will be a beast .

No joke on the other "hobby" .

080918_5c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like the mustang body on a Chey chassis and motor, the best of both.

I guess you haven't ridden in a new 5.0 Mustang.
0-60 in 3.9 seconds
limited at 155mph
Quickest stock anything shy of a Vette or supercar.
Bolt on a Roush sc for 700hp, and still full warranty.
The Coyote is one of the most impressive engines from anyone in years(reminds me of when the LS1 first went in the Z28 and Trans-Am, yeah, it's that good).
But, you're a Chevy guy(I'm a Ford guy), so hate on sir, lol.

0-60 in 3.9 seconds
limited at 155mph
The Coyote is one of the most impressive engines from anyone in years(reminds me of when the LS1 first went in the Z28 and Trans-Am, yeah, it's that good).
I have a 2014 and its been a great car... six speed.. it outruns cars it has no business outrunning... however.... when its time to RE-up... its gonna be all chevy all the way... as long as they don't try to price the vette like a viper.

I have a 2014 and its been a great car... six speed.. it outruns cars it has no business outrunning... however.... when its time to RE-up... its gonna be all chevy all the way... as long as they don't try to price the vette like a viper.

If it's the new mid-engine Vette you want, I hate to think how far into 6 figures it's gonna go. And not just the sticker, but mark up from demand.
But good luck, I hope you get whichever one you're after.

I had a 2013 and a 2014 Vette but I did not like it as an only car. I am 6-1 and it was kind of cramped. Also when I had a lot of stops to make it was hard to get in and out of. I liked my 15 Hellcat or 14 GT500 better...

0-60 in 3.9 seconds
limited at 155mph

I have to say, I find the new Mustangs to be VERY good looking cars.

I had a 2013 and a 2014 Vette but I did not like it as an only car. I am 6-1 and it was kind of cramped. Also when I had a lot of stops to make it was hard to get in and out of. I liked my 15 Hellcat or 14 GT500 better...
hellcat.... lets see the thjing man.... im dying here

0-60 in 3.9 seconds
limited at 155mph
Looks like the hate is coming from you. The magazines I have read say the big Camero out runs the latest Mustang (for now). I think the Camero is ugly, and your wrong , not a Chevy fan. Loser that I am I like Mopar.

Back